Will someone read over my business report (1 Viewer)

Rebecca1234

HSC
Heyy people! I have this business assessment and i dont know if i am doing it right so will someone please read over it to ensure i am doing it right, its not finnished yet but newaiiz!!

Question is - Write a business report on a business (latham white goods) that has decided to manufacture their components overseas instead of in Australia, although if this management decision does forego, it will result in 30% of their workers becoming redundant ...

I have to.... ouline -
- Describe the internal and external influences that has brought about this management decision
- Identify major stakeholders and discuss the impact this decisoon has on them
- Outline possible sources of resistance to management descrion and accounts for resistance
AND LASTLY - Evaluate a range of strategies management could use to manage the change effectively .....

Any ideas!! PLEASE HELP PLEASE PLEASE I BEG!!

Dark Phoenix

HSC
i am too willing to read ur business report, just send me a private message. how long does the report have to be? and is it equal marks for each question? im just guessing that the last question is worth a fair bit coz of 'evaluate'. u could write huge amounts of information for that part.

whenever it says evaluate, u always have to mention 'effectiveness' and make a judgment. in this case u have to analyse different management strategies and find their strengths and weaknesses and then 'you' choose which strategy would be used to manage the change effectively for latham white goods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)