Will SOR1 count or should I drop down to Religious Education? (1 Viewer)

WileyWanimal

HSC
Hi,
I'm starting to realise just how unlikely it is that my SOR1 mark will be included in my ATAR and given that I've been spending quite a lot of time making notes and I'm starting to realise that I have quite a lot of quotes and statistics to memorise, I've been thinking that maybe I should drop down to Religious Education (BEC instead of BDC) and save some effort and time that I would have put into SOR.
I'm not doing brilliantly in SOR anyway. :uhoh:
Please see my marks in this thread: http://community.boredofstudies.org...timates/322625/half-yearly-atar-estimate.html because if I copy the info over it will make this post really long.

I think it's highly highly unlikely that it will replace any of my languages' marks, so what I'm really asking is could my SOR mark beat one of my maths marks?

Thanks in advance for your advice, :) I want to decide pronto so that I can give up on trials study if that's what I'm going to do.

WileyWanimal

HSC
Thanks, I think my rank is pretty low now after trials and I'm 99% confident it won't count for me but I have certain teachers who don't want me to and my mum doesn't either... :vcross: so I'll probably just keep it, do minimal study, and it won't count anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)