WIll swap Module C Notes (1 Viewer)

phked_up

I have good quality notes on Institutions and Personal Experience with the text Raw and 2 extra texts very top quality! Would anyone want to swap these for Module A - Strictly Ballroom notes have to be good quality!

Benno

HSC
dam im doin the club for module A and my notes suck for them what about module 2 Wilfred Owen? coz im in desperate need for good Raw notes

phked_up

Well if someone gives me some top quality notes on either macbeth or strictly ballroom i will post up my notes for everyone

MysticEye

Originally posted by phked_up
Well if someone gives me some top quality notes on either macbeth or strictly ballroom i will post up my notes for everyone
mate i know they are ur notes, but why not post them up anyways even if someone doesn't send u their macbeth or strictly ballroom notes... cuz this place is really to help everyone out, but yeh it is ur choice i guess...

helpme

i have information on strictly ballroom.
it all i study, beacuse i happen to like the movie.
but i need information on the novel Raw by scott monk and wilfred owens poetry ( i hate poetry)

the messages and meaning are conveyed in strictly ballroom are:
* that creative inspirations should not be curtailed by the imposition and restiction
* that a life lived in fear is a life half lived
* that love has the power to overcome adresity
* that artifice is not conducive to healthy relationships or creativity.

thats just a few.
i will add more, thats if some one gives me information for Raw and wilfred owen.

i have information on techniques used and how they comvey meaning. i will do that next if i get some notes on something. please

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)