• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Will the Panthers make the Grand Final? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakes

hi
HSC
congrats penrith fans on your team's premiership win *sniff* the better team on the day, and the best team all year

why coudlnt it be the rooooooostersss!!!! :(

Aussiechick

HSC
Hooray! I'm so glad the Panthers won, they deserved it! It's about time they got there! It's a good story too, the team who had the wooden spoon 2 years ago, now have the Premiership!

Such a good game too, the two fought so hard for the win! Panthers came up with the goods this time though :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man, congrats to the panthers... they were too good for us yesterday...

and chris walker, man if i ever see that guy - im gonna stab him with the leg of my chair!!!

uUUuGh!! i hate him!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nafiz
panthers fans u won the wooden spoon 2 yrs back wat makes u think u gunna win the grand final keep dreaming..........Raiders is hopeless they made it by fluke due to easy games. The only way warriors are at the top is because they keep on wasting valuable footy time like agaisnt the Rooosters so sorry 2 say but they r not true warriors. What can u say about broncos 7 straight losses and beennets baldy head shows that coaches and players under stress dont show winning games. Roosters cant win a game unless fitler eats 24 weetbix throw him out n watch the team lose and oh by the way why does fitler always whinge(cry) or blame thje ref everytime they lose a game. One more thing wouldnt be surprise if Stuart dies of heartattack in the finals, why does he keep jumping around like a lunatic ...coaches are suppose 2 be calm heads thats how u win games....Sorry stuart..............That lives the knights....They r the contenders up on the NRL table. The trophy would be in our hands if the best player Joey Johns was there but we willl make ourself proud. Hagan deserves another win. We did it in 97" we will do it again in 03'........Win or lose boyz u did Newcastle proud..............GO THE KNIGHTS "2003 CHAMP".
man u look like a royal twat now dont ya

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i hate joey... he got the 'player of the year' award when he was out for 3/4 of the season... what the?

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
MUAHAHAHA!
sux to cakes and constipated skunk

my eternal thanx to the panthers for kicking the shit out of the roosters. that's wot u get for beating the bulldogs...HA! :p

Generator

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ++++++Z
i hate joey... he got the 'player of the year' award when he was out for 3/4 of the season... what the?
It's something to do with the country... Silverchair also managed to win a fan's aria despite doing nothing for an entire year... It's just the australian way, sadly.

cakes

hi
HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
my eternal thanx to the panthers for kicking the shit out of the roosters. that's wot u get for beating the bulldogs...HA! :p
the mighty roosters may not have won the 2003 premiership... but they kicked the dogs out...and thats all that matters (well not really, but i'm content)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Is this thread still going...geez :D

Yeah, we kicked the dogs out and that's enough to keep me happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)