• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Will The White Race Commit Suicide? (1 Viewer)

T

TorrieWantsYou

http://whitefuture.com/html/problemone.html
http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=18
www.stormfront.org
www.nationalvanguard.org
www.solargeneral.com
www.natall.com

"All White nations have a severe non-White immigration crisis. Every White nation has a critically low birthrate that will result in a greatly diminished White population. In America, even the U.S. Government has officially projected that those of European descent will become a minority in four or five decades. We will be outnumbered and outvoted in the nation our forefathers built!"

shahizzle

HSC
AWWW WHAT! .. thats means there will be less white woman for us black folk ...

Oh well ... in biology we learned its all about the survival of the fittest ... for white people to become fit, they gotta reproduce more.

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmmmm....welll, interesting

maybe not, but when you're bored, it's interesting

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
Only the upper and lower middle class, the people who have too little to avoid working for a living yet too much to ever actually feel the squeeze of a life that actually requires anything more than a lazy halfhearted effort.

This select group of people cannot get over a case of crippling middle class guilt, that although poor people are dying in Africa they can still sit back of their comfortable department store couches and say, "The problems too big, what can I do?". Instead of becoming a Doctor or an Electrician or something useful they go and get a Bachelor of Useless Arts. If they survive that long, avoiding the Teen depression that seems to plague our society, watching ever sadder as the line of scars grows steadily up their arms. Eventually it reaches their mediocre brain, and THAT IS HOW THE SUBURBIA WILL DIE.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
shahizzle said:
AWWW WHAT! .. thats means there will be less white woman for us black folk ...

Oh well ... in biology we learned its all about the survival of the fittest ... for white people to become fit, they gotta reproduce more.
fucking niggas lmao thats all u think about reproducing and raping white women

maybe if ur uncle didnt rape a white women ur cuzin wouldnt be white lol

aaaman

Banned
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
This isn't in the correct forum, but anyway.

Yes, the white race will become a minority, but people just don't seem to care. Insanity at its finest and most fatal.

And people will continue to make jokes out of it. Untill they realise one day how they are being fucked over.

i first heard the word van-guard less than 6 hours ago, and it's already popped up. Does anyone else find it strange how you hear a word for the first time and then it starts popping up everywhere?!

meh.

its like the envrionment, its some1's elses problem n u cant do shit about it bcoz unlike white ppl. when a nigga gets killed but a white person they stick 2gether. we have seen that alot in particularly wiv american cops shooting black ppl

aaaman

Banned
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
I think pretty much every race sticks together (besides whites), especially when it comes to ganging up on whites. Every race likes roasting whites on the BBQ at different times. But if a white even suggests something... oh no lets not even ponder, that would be racist.
boy u sound american?? do u live in america?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!! so since ur an example of globalization i recconmend u stfu bcoz ur narrow minded fool that assumes things. You should know wats like as a black person b4 u make ur judgements. honestly im in a shitty mood n if i was a moderator i would have u banned 4 promoting racism. u should hang urself 4 all i care

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
aaaman said:
boy u sound american?? do u live in america?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!! so since ur an example of globalization i recconmend u stfu bcoz ur narrow minded fool that assumes things. You should know wats like as a black person b4 u make ur judgements. honestly im in a shitty mood n if i was a moderator i would have u banned 4 promoting racism. u should hang urself 4 all i care
what are you on about???? white people are dissed but basically so is all races but when i use the word wog i only talk about the guys who hang around parra and liverpool shops stabbing people calling girls hoes and talking about cars and 2pac

STFU

HSC
N/A
I think that we just have to look at the inate weaknesses of the white race to see that they won't be around for long. We'll just marginalise them like they did to us.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Interesting.

No, wait, that other thing.

Tedious.

We have enough people anyway, lets be honest now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)