Will they offer it in summer? (1 Viewer)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows whether the 1st yr core subject 'Fundamentals of business finace' for the B business is offered in this summer semester comin up, as i really need to complete that subject b4 next year, as i would like to start my finance major 1st thing next year.

so does anyone whether they will offer 'fundamentals of business finance' during this summer semester, and also has this subject been offered during the summer semesters in the previous years.......any info would be realli appreciated.....thanx

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You can actually look at the summer 2004/2005 timetable (the previous one) on the timetable website (http://timetable.uts.edu.au). The summer 2005/2006 timetable will be out in October. Looks like it wasn't offered in summer last year.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
THanx Jasee for the reply

if finance wont be be offered this summer, is there anything else i can about it, cause i would really want to start my finace major nxt autumn. i dont wanna start autumn and just do the 1 finance subject, cause i dont meet the prereqesites of the major :(

also is it possible for UTS to let me do the finance subject at a tafe or another uni and UTS would still recognise it. any help and oppionions would really really be appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)