Will this years UAIs be less than last year? (1 Viewer)

HSC
according to SAM if it was 2001 i would be getting a uai of around 72 (which im pretty ok with) but for some fucked up reason this year it's predicted to be 65.;..so,....so angry

specialjenny

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
according to SAM if it was 2001 i would be getting a uai of around 72 (which im pretty ok with) but for some fucked up reason this year it's predicted to be 65.;..so,....so angry
I know what you mean. I am soooooo nervous right now....wish I could get my UAI and find out what uni (if there is any) that I got into RIGHT NOW! *LOL*

ShaunSmith

HSC
why dont they release uai and results at same time, so much less stress!!

dezzy

HSC
and ur nickname says "not that bright"...lol...oh why do i find this funny? hahaha!

hello99999

HSC
lukebennett said:
ive had it up to here with people saying stuff like that. ive been disappointed with my results cause my school assessment marks were higher in my results quite significantly in many cases. ive dropped back. this is very disappointing and NEVER tell people to be happy if they no the shud have done much better.

No one is of the same intelligence and people are of different capabilities. if someone misses out on their desired course their uai may seem meaningless to them and have been a waste. dont tell them to not be disappointed. whats good for one person isnt for another
yeh exactly
i mean even if u get a uai of 70 u hav no right to tell sum1 with a uai of 95 that they cant b disappointed. if u dont study all year then of course you're probably not going to get a great uai, but if you work your butt off all year to get into a certain course and only miss out by a couple of uai points.. even if u get over 90 uai it's still understandable if you're really disappointed

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
this individual could be upset with a uai of 95 because it may not get them into their desired course, and the uai is needed to get into a course, so if someone gets a uai of 70 and it gets them into their desired course, then they should be happy, but if someone gets a uai of 96 and they wanted 98.6 to get into BScience (adv maths) at usyd, then they'll obviously be disappointed. So a high uai may not be that crash hot for the individual.... blah blah blah i could go on, but I'll just be repeating myself. I hope you understand what I am saying.
yeh but imagine u want civil engineering at unsw which only ask for 77-78....and u end up getting 95 or something....ur result would look pretty crash hot then wouldnt it...i wouldnt mind being in that sitution....but yeah....good point made sportsgal

Acid

HSC
My subs seem to be a mixed bag.. in some more people have gotten band 6, but in others less people have. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
my one .......in 2002 which is the lowest......2001 is the highest by using SAM

persephone

HSC
i don't understand why that happens....does that mean next year will be lower still?

neil_dl2

SandunAAA said:
So how did everyone go with Chem, Bio, Ma2U, Ma3U??

my chem assessment mark was brought way down low and same for bio which gave me a shitty mark adn for maths my mark got scaled up, i am so angry and pissed about the scaling for the sciences,freakin smartarses this year had to ruin my life.

neil_dl2

lukebennett said:
ive had it up to here with people saying stuff like that. ive been disappointed with my results cause my school assessment marks were higher in my results quite significantly in many cases. ive dropped back. this is very disappointing and NEVER tell people to be happy if they no the shud have done much better.

No one is of the same intelligence and people are of different capabilities. if someone misses out on their desired course their uai may seem meaningless to them and have been a waste. dont tell them to not be disappointed. whats good for one person isnt for another
man you just said what was in my mind, and i couldnt agree more with you. my assessment marks were much higher and they too have made me fall back. my aseesment marks were dropped from the 90's down to the high 70 and low 80's, i am very very disappointed and feel useless, damn you hsc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neil_dl2

hiphophorray123 said:
you said it man, my result for 2001 was meant to be 92, but they somehow gave me 83, pooooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffssssssssssss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)