Will women not go for you because your bisexual? (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Jeez, afterparties are such fun experiences. For the past few weeks I've been lining a few women up for after formal fun but two days ago it got out that I take a shining to men, too.

At our formal afterparty none of the girls wanted anything to do with me. I asked why and they mumbled something about taking it in the batty - which I don't so nerr.

Anywho, question: Should I hide my bisex. when talking to women? Do they not like us?

P.S - I'm hawt.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
well depends on the gal.. but sum ppl dont like bisexuals. dont take it personally.. just meet another bi :)

p.s. how hawt? lol :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i think some women might be a bit intimidated by the fact that you're bi, and how "night out with the boys" has a whole new meaning :p i know some of my friends certainly would be. but you'll find a lot of girls out there that couldn't give a shit.

im not saying that you should wave it in front of their face, but i think that if you feel you need to hide it from them, they're not worth it :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Some girls might not want a relationship with a bisexual, because like Bubz said, they'll be worrying on boys'-nights-out too. :p

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
withoutaface said:
Bisexuals are often just gays in denial.
haha true.

but why go for a guy who's a bi, when there are plenty of hot, single, straight guys out there?

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
bubz :D said:
i think some women might be a bit intimidated by the fact that you're bi, and how "night out with the boys" has a whole new meaning :p i know some of my friends certainly would be. but you'll find a lot of girls out there that couldn't give a shit.

im not saying that you should wave it in front of their face, but i think that if you feel you need to hide it from them, they're not worth it :p
Wow. Women are that jealous?

It's not like I had a giant placcard with "I like it both ways". It was just a rumour that got out of hand...a rumour which happened to be true.

And gayness is not me.
Ask Townie.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
oh trust me gavrillo, women can be a LOT worse than that :p

if i was dating a guy who was bi, i dont think it'd affect me. the way i see it, i have close guy friends who can be seen as a threat to my boyfriend - since i'm straight. it's the same thing, if your boyfriend, who is bi, hangs out with his guy friends.

like many relationship issues, in the end it all boils down to trust, right?

santaslayer

HSC
yeah..but bi's do not know what fidelity because one part of them will never be satisfied.

my opinion. :p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i think its interesting how most people are cool with girls who're bi's, but noone wants to think/talk about/to guys who are bi....same with lesbians and gays. why do guys pretty much HAVE to be straight?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I wouldnt have a problem with it. In fact, I think it could be pretty cool to have a partner who was totally open to all types of intimacy. And think about it: you'd be, in their eyes, the pick of both the sexes, thus making you the sexiest person on the planet! :p

Lennie

Yeah I agree with MJ. Wouldn't have a problem... It would be interesting =p

I do have a lot of friends who would disagree with that though. I guess you really need to keep quiet around the conservative-ish ones... Open-minded people would usually embrace it.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I know a guy who swings both ways.
it doesnt bother me in the least.

it wouldnt worry me if my bf was bi, id actually be more happy, as there is the higher chance of me seeing him pash another bloke :):)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
santaslayer said:
yeah..but bi's do not know what fidelity because one part of them will never be satisfied.

my opinion. :p
you're a gronk, being a bisexual doesn't mean you need to be with a male and female at the same time, it means you are attracted to both sexes.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Women dont go for me, cos im ugly, anti-social and a dickhead, and im straight. So don't worry, its not your fault. You may just be as ugly/uglier than me.

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Women dont go for me, cos im ugly, anti-social and a dickhead, and im straight. So don't worry, its not your fault. You may just be as ugly/uglier than me.
AWwwwww! Mike had a bad day! Need a hug?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
AWwwwww! Mike had a bad day! Need a hug?
Yeah, the little kiddies, they said no when i asked if they wanted to see a lollypop :( They called it small, and said they'd seen bigger! *cries*

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
AsyLum said:
*bitch slap you*
a big cheers to the greatest man alive !!! :)

"get a fling" :p

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I don't think I know any girl who would have a problem with bi-sexual guys.
Maybe the girls are just a bit immature and freaked out by something they don't fully understand. Or maybe it's just my group of friends, most of the guys we know are bi, or at least will kiss other guys for a laugh.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
glitter burns said:
I don't think I know any girl who would have a problem with bi-sexual guys.
thats because you are doing a creative arts degree ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)