Will women not go for you because your bisexual? (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Jeez, afterparties are such fun experiences. For the past few weeks I've been lining a few women up for after formal fun but two days ago it got out that I take a shining to men, too.

At our formal afterparty none of the girls wanted anything to do with me. I asked why and they mumbled something about taking it in the batty - which I don't so nerr.

Anywho, question: Should I hide my bisex. when talking to women? Do they not like us?

P.S - I'm hawt.

I think you'll find that the reason they didn't want to get with you is:

a. No one wants to go near something that has possibly been covered in shit.

b. You are ugly.

i hope i have shed some light on your situation.

zeek

HSC
Egronk said:
I think you'll find that the reason they didn't want to get with you is:

a. No one wants to go near something that has possibly been covered in shit.

b. You are ugly.

i hope i have shed some light on your situation.
Lol mate, a bit too harsh don't you reckon?

I guess it'd probably be the same as a bloke with a bi chick... threesomes all the time ;)

/day dreams

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
dreamer7 said:
I used to like a guy who is bisexual. I liked him before I found out, but when someone told me he got with a guy, it didn't really bother me. It didn't change the fact that I liked him. What really annoys me though, is that he hides his sexuality, like he's ashamed of it or something. I believe that you should be more open about it, people will respect you for being truthful to yourself rather than pretending you're something that you are not.
There is a difference between feeling ashamed about something and knowing when it is too much trouble for what it's worth. If he can still get with guys while hiding it (even if not very well) then it probably sways it to one side.

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
MaryJane said:
I wouldnt have a problem with it. In fact, I think it could be pretty cool to have a partner who was totally open to all types of intimacy. And think about it: you'd be, in their eyes, the pick of both the sexes, thus making you the sexiest person on the planet! :p

Yeah I agree with you. As long a the guy is interested in you, and you alone whilst you are together, then what does it matter whether his next relationship could be with a guy or a girl. I don't think it would bother me too much....

yy

HSC
N/A
i'm bi, and most people i'm sexually attracted to turn out to be bi...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ManlyChief said:
Are you coming on to me? :) xoxox
Hugs and love :)

Yay for Balmain - But I am STILL waiting for the mighty BEARS to win a flag.
no .

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I wouldn't but thats because I am me. I dont believe personally that it is morally right. Although I have dated non-Christians before. And I have friends who are bi or gay. Just personally, I dont think I could deal with it. I can't explain why, but I just couldnt. :/

hello_world

HSC
withoutaface said:
Bisexuals are often just gays in denial.
that is 100% true

i read an article that said there was no such thing as a bisexual man and it made some pretty good points!

girls wont go for u because after u hooked up with guys, they probably think you're gay, which u are

yy

HSC
N/A
bittersweet_em said:
i read an article that said there was no such thing as a bisexual man and it made some pretty good points!
is there bisexual woman then?

hello_world

HSC
yeh..
cause bisexual women are more accepted than males, they don't really have to deny their sexuality

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
bittersweet_em said:
yeh..
cause bisexual women are more accepted than males, they don't really have to deny their sexuality
What the fuck, first of all there is no way you can generate that conclusion.

Secondly from the study you can only gather that at least some self-identifying male bisexuals, exhibit the behaviour of either homosexuals or heterosexuals at a specific point in time.

Also female sexuality is more complicated than male sexuality, with many females dating either sex (no matter where their primary preference lay). Nothing to do with social acceptance.

malkin86

HSC
I've heard female sexuality as being described as 'more fluid'. Bisexuals tend to get ignored in studies because when they're with one person, they blend in with the homosexuals or the heterosexuals.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bittersweet_em said:
that is 100% true

girls wont go for u because after u hooked up with guys, they probably think you're gay, which u are
i think you're being an idiot

just because you read an article doesnt mean it's true

i read the internet and well...ok, bad example, coz i believe everything the net tells me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)