William Hung "She bangs" (1 Viewer)

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
Well personally i think this guy is a big dis towards Asians but i'm not here to discuss this. What I'm here to discuss is why this guy gets all the girls. Obviously he is a joke and very dorky looking but he still manages to get girls flirting with him. Do you girls actually find him cute or are you just mocking him?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
since when did he have girls flirting with him?

santaslayer

HSC
lol.......its the artificial hype surrounding him that gets him the girls......da girls wanna look good so they hang around him.....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ParagonAZN
Well personally i think this guy is a big dis towards Asians but i'm not here to discuss this. What I'm here to discuss is why this guy gets all the girls. Obviously he is a joke and very dorky looking but he still manages to get girls flirting with him. Do you girls actually find him cute or are you just mocking him?
its all about mockery...especially from the guys (i know you want to know why hes getting girls, but still...)
like, theyll be all 'william, do she bangs' and he does it and he doesnt realise their taking the piss out of him.

my opinion anyway.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by pb
'
WHAT!?! William Hung rocks my socks!! I am in love with him! Did u see him in the American Idol thing on Monday?? Those dancers? I was so jealous! I wanna be William Hung's dancer! "She bangs! She bangs!" *swings arms*
This is why I love him, go here:
http://williamhung.flowgo.com/flash/willy_hung.cfm

Hung power to the max dude! lmao
from another thread

the link is GOLD!! then go to www.willamhung.net and click on all the bits down the side, they are so funny!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i heard he made 2 million bucks or something the week after he was on idol cos of all the ppl who wanted to have him sing at thei club?!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
He reminds me about my school captain, not his singing or anything just his attitude

Lundy

Banned
HSC
He's just a guy who is cute to love and he'll be milked for all his worth until the gimic gets old. Reminds me of "Eric the eel" at the sydney olympics.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh I reckon the girls are just hanging with him as his popular now... On the show it was said that he used to walk the corridors once alone..and now he needs security..
so everyone want's to be part of the action now... and before they didn't wanna know a piece of him...pretty slack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)