William Hung "She bangs" (2 Viewers)

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by ParagonAZN
Well personally i think this guy is a big dis towards Asians but i'm not here to discuss this. What I'm here to discuss is why this guy gets all the girls. Obviously he is a joke and very dorky looking but he still manages to get girls flirting with him. Do you girls actually find him cute or are you just mocking him?
yeah its all just mockery...................... da judge(paula) liked him, so now evry1 is jumping on the william hung "band wagon"!!!!
some think he brave 4 going 2 da audition, but most r just mocking him!!!!!

n i think he just thinks ervy1 likes him!!!!!
i mean if i were in his position, i wont have gone on monday nites "untalented" show..................or mayb his not ignorant, n just wants 2 b on tv.......................!

Fry

i fell in love with this guy as soon as i saw him talking to the camera about his singing aspirations. its his personality that draws girls in; he's very humble, sincere and genuine. and no, im not mocking him, i really do think he's cute. His imperfections (i.e. crooked teeth, big forehead) makes him just so lovable.

and that record company will make plenty of money for sure. hes got a legion of fans now and it doesnt matter whether he can sing or not, we just love hearing his voice.

did anyone watch him on American Idol on Monday? I pretty much struggle with everything in my life lol. gotta love that honesty. he should have his own talk show!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Yep I saw him say that he struggles with everything in life, it was funny how he came out with it. But its true.. everyone struggles with something in their lives.
I remember his original audition... "I have no professional training" lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
Reminds me of "Eric the eel" at the sydney olympics.
who was he?

Originally posted by Fry
I pretty much struggle with everything in my life lol. gotta love that honesty. he should have his own talk show!
lol that was funny

do you think he realises he's being mocked?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
he's just he best though, he's so funny and honest

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
i fell in love with this guy as soon as i saw him talking to the camera about his singing aspirations. its his personality that draws girls in; he's very humble, sincere and genuine. and no, im not mocking him, i really do think he's cute. His imperfections (i.e. crooked teeth, big forehead) makes him just so lovable.

and that record company will make plenty of money for sure. hes got a legion of fans now and it doesnt matter whether he can sing or not, we just love hearing his voice.
but how many of these are geniune fans??

yeh, i guess you gotta admire him for his bravery or perhaps more appropriately feel sorry for his ignorance

Originally posted by OZGIRL86
I remember his original audition... "I have no professional training" lol
yeh, i think "friends" stole that line of him?

Originally posted by Rahul
... and U-G-L-Y!!
aweee so slack...but he does remind me as a sort of hobbit? Anyone saw world idol's norwegian guy? Hung makes him look good hobbitwise

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
because the norwegian guy didn't look bad
yeh...he had crooked teeth as well

as bit off topic but i found dicko's comment on world idol funny when he commented on the norwegian dude "you sing like an angel and you look like a hobbit"

Well the hobbits in lotr dont look that bad...except perhaps for the hairlegs...eeek

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by simmic
as bit off topic but i found dicko's comment on world idol funny when he commented on the norwegian dude "you sing like an angel and you look like a hobbit"

Well the hobbits in lotr dont look that bad...except perhaps for the hairlegs...eeek
mayb he was refering 2 his build??- u no short n stocky........

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I am getting sick of HIM his a disgrace. (Yeah flame me whatever) OK i admit this, at first i found him funny, now as time goes pass this idiot angers me he is a disgrace to Asians, because i heard people teasing others using Hung to describe Asians that look ugly or the nerds etc... get the point!

This guy is ugly and he is annoying me, like WOW he has NO talent so please STOP appearing on shows. This guy is making big bucks which is ridiculous! Because he simply doesnt deserve it, and doesn't deserve all this fame.

Like hello.... there are plenty of other honest and geninue people besides this ugly dude.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
His the biggest 'freshy' out... :p
And yes, I agree, his popularity is getting kinda annoying... :)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
dont you think its sad how this guy has probably been descriminated his whole life because of how he looks (which is not really his fault) and finally something good is coming out of it. How is he a disgrace anyway. Ok his ugly, but there are ugly people of all nationalities? Is he a disgrace because he hasnt lost all hope just bacause of his looks and um...lack of talent? Its always good to still be able to dream and look on the bright side.

I dont like the guy but his popularity doesnt really bother me, i just dont watch him when his on tv...and yeh, like people say, it'll probably blow over in a while...15 minutes of fame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)