WiNninG HiM oVa...?? (1 Viewer)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
That is probably the most common question girls wonder and i have always been the type of girl to be really cocky and think it will never happen to me...because i saw the shit my friends have been through and thought that i will never let a guy rap me round his little finger like that....but its happened!! I really like this guy and have been with him heaps of times and he has really grown on me over that time, but he can just fully dog me then want to be with me again (not in a relationship, just getting together). It really cuts me and i have never hated a guy so much but like him heaps at the same time.I always feel as though i am not good enough for him or something, what the hell do we have to do to win you guys over. Can guys really like a girl but simply not want a gf so they push this girl away, because they dont want to be attached? Alot of girls in relationships get cranky with their bf's for spending time with their mates and wont hang out in groups, but would prefer to have them to themselves, leaving his mates thinking that it must be heel to have a gf, having to answer to them all the time. How do we make guys see that not all of us are like that, because i can honestly say that i would prefer to hang out in a big group of friends than sit at home fondling with my bf, go out and have fun with him. Pleaes help me guys... :confused:

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
forget him hes obviously a man whore, and if ur letting him behave like one u deserve it too.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
hahahahahahaha nice comment. trisomy 21? or the funnier versions of XXX or XXY or the rest?

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
fanx...even his brother told me he is a dick, mind you is brother is twice as bad as him! Sorry it was really long too :p ...

lengstar

HSC
pfft i bet he wouldn't do that if girls were so undecisive. i treat a girl right in every respect and i get the shit FOR paying attention. deal with it.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
lengstar said:
pfft i bet he wouldn't do that if girls were so undecisive. i treat a girl right in every respect and i get the shit FOR paying attention. deal with it.
i second that..

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
well, what the hell does a chick have to do to get the guy wrapped up in her..like i mean he is happy to get with her all the time but just doesnt want the commitment incase someone better comes along or something...??

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
-a-s-h-i- said:
well, what the hell does a chick have to do to get the guy wrapped up in her..like i mean he is happy to get with her all the time but just doesnt want the commitment incase someone better comes along or something...??
Rape him.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
The guy sounds like a complete tosser; move on.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i doubt ull win him over- no matter what u do
as hard as it is to believe :)p), he is right. ive been in the same position and it ends up with more tears and heartbreak than before. there is no point if this asshole is going to keep screwing you around...and your letting him, so youre giving him the power to do that and he thinks that its alright....so kick him in the balls...no girl deserves to be treated like that, and if you dont show him its wrong he will keep on playing girls exactly like that

Definatly start by stopping use of things like "WiNninG HiM oVa...?? "

But my general rule:
If you have to ask advice, it wont work.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i agree with lengstar. i'm the kind of guy who will wait for an oppotunity before moving in. there is no need for bloodshed when it is uncalled for. most girls are just so damn indecisive.

i wait for an oppotunity, but i realise with some girls it won't ever occur. sometimes signals go haywire, and never gets received. you know what i mean? it would be great if a girl would actually cluth hold onto you and say something or hint something so then they could step into action. but i guess that actually happens only in the movies.

more signals received are better than no signals received at all.

estaile

fricken hell. it might be your last day alive
i say boink like rabbits and be satisfied.
if you cant "win him over" then move on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)