• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Winter Break Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
must say, im getting more appreciative of the 50 min train ride. that's when i did all my studying

kokodamonkey

HSC
Went in the other day to pick up some essays/reports and stuff, and I went sooooo much better than I thought I did, lol.

Bio are hopeless, and they wanted us to check the mark before it was finalized for the report worth a big chunk of the final grade. I added it up and they accidently gave me 10 marks less than they were supposed to. Typical. So I am much happier with my mark for that now :)

WANT. FINAL. MARKS.
shame on you for dropping chinese.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Oh we have 3 of those. But i must say please daddy make another film. 20million is still 12million after tax. please daddy please daddy. SO daddy does the film. You must be very firm with your daddys.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Seeing an episode of Maury where a girl born with no midsection wins a gift certificate, Kyle, Stan, Cartman and Butters decide to try to get on the show with a faked deformity to win themselves a prize. The group decide that Butters should be the one to go on the show, with balls on his chin, which Cartman called "Chinballalitis". He reluctantly agrees, and two geeks in town make fake balls to put on Butters.

Butters then flies, alone, to New York to appear on the show. In the green room, he meets other variously deformed people, who welcome Butters to their "union" (which ensures that US TV talk shows interview their members regularly). Man with Foot on Head tells him that they hate it when people fake a deformity — for example "Lobster Boy", who simply turned out to be a lobster. When they found out about this, they boiled him alive. Butters nervously agrees that he hates fakers too.

On the show, Maury introduces Butters as "Napoleon Bonaparte from South Park." Butters tells Maury that the kids at school make fun of him, and wins a trip to the largest miniature golf course in the world. Stan, Kyle and Cartman are watching the show at home, and Cartman is angry that Butters got "their" prize. He calls Maury, and tries to get himself on the show. The operator tells him they aren't currently interviewing people with deformities, but are trying to find "out of control kids" for a future episode. Cartman convinces his mom to take him on that show and lie that he's out of control (which, ironically, he is).

Butters is grounded by his parents, who say he embarrassed them on national TV and gave his grandmother a mild stroke. Then, the freaks come to Butters' house looking for him — they want him to strike with them, so that they can take back the lime-light that was stolen from them. Fear of being discovered as a faker leads him to reluctantly agree, and he goes on strike with the group (which includes South Park's Nurse Gollum from the episode "Conjoined Fetus Lady" the Thompsons from the episode "How to Eat with Your Butt", Joseph Merrick, Rocky Dennis, Andy Dick, Liza Minelli and Kevin, Dr. Mephisto’s odd assistant).

Cartman and his mom go on Maury. Seeing a teenage girl named Vanity swear, physically beat her mother and boast about her "out of control" way of life, Cartman dresses up as a slutty girl, to try and "beat" her and win the prize. For everything she says, he makes up an even more outrageous story. During this sequence, he says "Whateva! I do what I want!" While the two boast and try to out-do each other, a four month old baby girl named Chantel who likes to take her clothing off comes onstage. While it is clear her habit is not "out of control", as Chantel is just a baby and unaware of what she's doing, she is frowned upon by her mother (and the audience) who believe she is out of control.

At this moment the deformed-people's union hijacks the TV studio's video screen, and broadcast a plea to the audience. They say that they are the "real" freaks, and they should not lose their means of employment to people who are only freaks because they are stupid. The union members, featuring Butters, sing a song about looking for the "True Freak Label" on talk shows, and most of the audience agrees and leave the studio. Cartman is irate that Butters, again, ruined his chance to win a prize. He runs outside and rips the fake balls off of Butters' chin. But the union chase Cartman, who "ripped poor Napoleon's balls right off!", so Butters thinks things might not turn out so badly for him. But at this moment his parents arrive in a taxi, and he knows he's in trouble again.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Holy crap i didn't think there existed an episode that i hadn't seen... what season is this from!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)