Winter Break Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
what do they say again... oooh im getting a clue right here. or something. In conclusion Kyle was responsible for sept 11.

kokodamonkey

HSC
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

lala2

Banned
HSC
Went to the natural meds clinic at SCU today. It was good playing with the instruments (naturopaths are qualified to do physical examinations) and sitting on a consult of a male hep C carrier with depression, anxiety, severe insomnia, and not-infrequent nausea. Afterwards, walked around SCU and took photos. The whole place is like a high school, in terms of size, in terms of student fashion, the library had fiction available, and even lockers were present! (in some buildings only though) One thing good though, is it's very disability accessible. Every set of stairs I saw had those wheelchair carrier metal railings--even the steep ones!

I got a shitty bus driver though--as soon as everyone but myself was gone, he stopped and used his phone for a good 10 minutes! (I think he knew I wouldn't complain, being an Asian girl travelling by herself) Also, when I left and said thank you, he didn't even acknowledge that! But I probably shouldn't have been surprised, judging by the quality of passengers and how he acknowledged and chatted to them like anything.

Apart from those racist bogans, everything was good today. The bus ride more than made up for it--where will you travel 10 sections for $1.90? (even with the 10% discount) And the view was lovely.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
so lyk, she wont be surprised then, aye?
Haha more or less.
But she may form a worse impression of certain friends of yours. :spzz:

Maybe I will dye my hair a bright colour again. Haven't done that in a looong time.
DOETT.
I haven't done it in aaaaaages (last was plum with fluoro purple streaks) but don't really want to personally do it again, lol.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
:( you must sway her mind and all shall be glitter and rainbows

(meant purely metaphorically of course)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Why don't you want to do it, but are trying to get me to then? :p
Because it's awesome, but coz my hair's naturally blonde, it was HELL as it stained it even though it was only an 8-wash dye =[
AND so then I had pink hair and got in lots of trouble at work.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Because it's awesome, but coz my hair's naturally blonde, it was HELL as it stained it even though it was only an 8-wash dye =[
AND so then I had pink hair and got in lots of trouble at work.
To go really bright tho, I have to bleach mine first :S Stupid dark hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)