Winter Break Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
lol, don't worry -

I just meant that you probably will get banned in the future for some unknown reason, given that you're always getting banned :p

Also, congratulations bkm for getting into new degree

EDIT: And what's up bek?

I didn't even have to put in my form for recgonition of prior credit like my form and the website said, I was told Claire in the office is great and had done it for me, yay. Signed and accepted. Love Science Faculty.

Am actually looking forward to going back to uni and actually studying and trying this semester though. If no study got me my results, I don't know how people fail, I had a goddamn breakdown and went well, I am actually going to STUDY and shizz this sem! Yay :)

(last part isn't conceited, I really just got really lucky is all, lol :p )

Kujah

HSC
N/A
SRC Bookshop has moved to where that old Coffee shop was before the end of the semester. Wonder what's gonna be built in front of the newsagency?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
SRC Bookshop has moved to where that old Coffee shop was before the end of the semester. Wonder what's gonna be built in front of the newsagency?
Yeah, I was wondering that today, walked past where BB's used to be and did a double take when I saw the SRC Bookshop was now there, lol.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
black cat foul said:
Am actually looking forward to going back to uni and actually studying and trying this semester though. If no study got me my results, I don't know how people fail, I had a goddamn breakdown and went well, I am actually going to STUDY and shizz this sem! Yay
imma save this quote to my memory banks so that when (if) you fail a unit, i can bring it out and be all like:

fking lol
fking pwnt

etc

zomg

HSC
N/A
Im actually looking forward to going back to uni.. holidays are ridiculously long, im getting lazy. And they always give me more shifts at work when i have other commitments.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
My timetable is sooo bad, so evil this sem though, lol. Kinda dreading it... Otherwise am looking forward to uni! (just not keen on the 8am-6pm :( )

zomg

HSC
N/A
My timetable is sooo bad, so evil this sem though, lol. Kinda dreading it... Otherwise am looking forward to uni! (just not keen on the 8am-6pm :( )

Ew, what day is that?? Ive tried to spread mine around as much as possible so i dont have any particularly horrid days. My worst is a couple of 8am-4pms..

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Ew, what day is that?? Ive tried to spread mine around as much as possible so i dont have any particularly horrid days. My worst is a couple of 8am-4pms..
I forget, lol, I normally have 9-5. Meh. Shall start skipping unnecessary things perhaps once I work out what's worth going to. 3 labs a week is annoying though, lol.

zomg

HSC
N/A
Yeah the labs are the worst. Having a lab til 5pm was torture for me, so ive put all mine in the mornings. That way i can skip all the lectures afterwards

zomg

HSC
N/A
I put all mine late, lol, as otherwise had all 8am starts, and I can't cope with that. (well, I can, but I don't learn anything)
Im the opposite, ill learn more if stuff is early, because i wont be thinking about how much i want to go home/skipping lectures

I like 8am starts actually. It feels so good finishing uni at lunchtime. Then you have the whole afternoon to do whatever you want.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I like 8am starts actually. It feels so good finishing uni at lunchtime. Then you have the whole afternoon to do whatever you want.
You're crazy :confused: I had to get up at 5:45 to make my 8am maths lectures - and they were maths. I didn't pass either of those subjects that semester because I was just too stupid at 8am.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
But but but the couches. So nice to sit at and study when it was cold and raining outside :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)