Winter Wish List 2006 (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
grk_styl said:
ohhh that is damn hot! I couldn't spend $90 on a jacket though. That's a little insane for my liking. It looks really nice with the strippy top underneath, and some cute black straight legs/skinnies.
It's on sale for 50 bucks right now! :D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ooo seeing you post all these purple stuff reminds me its my fav colour this winter but i havent bought anything purple yet... will go hunting soon :S

Lizcat

HSC
my brothers wedding is comming up soon!!..
and my mum says that i need 2 dresses; one for the wedding and the other for the reception (which is at night)
ive gotten a dress for the wedding which is beige with some brown stripes.. from kookai..
but its really hard to find a dress for the reception.. coz everything now is Black or dark colours.. and my mum says that i should buy colours of : red, green, purple, pink.
and no blue

there are many purple dresses out there.. but i feel that they're too dark..

Please help?.. if anyones seen a nice dress thats in the range of $200 that will be fit for a reception at night. thanx

HSC
i think i have enough in the way of shirts to last me the next fifty years, but maybe some jeans, a blazer, a hoodie (actually i'm more a fan of like zip up track jacket things as opposed to things with actual hoods) .. maybe some chucks or something. ha, i'm so specific.

Skeeta

HSC
i want a coat

no not some stupid coat that looks like it belongs to someones mother OR one that looks like it came straight out of the matrix.

i want a fitted (no shoulder pads), coat, warmth providing, nice material (no tweed), gorgeous colour, will go with jeans OR workpants. Lapell that goes to the WAIST. Nipped in at waist. can be worn buttoned or unbuttoned

for like

umm $10?? kthnxbai

no really i'm so desperate for a nice coat (god knows why) and every single one ive seen is total crapola or is like 10 gazillion dollars

HSC
haha me too. they're either like shitty looking valleygirl/supre crap, or then there's like grownup people stores where even the smallest size is too big for me. i just want a nice fucking jacket or blazer, you assholes :(

arrested development
HSC
I really want a leopard print fur coat and these trashy 80's glam platform wedges I saw in Midas. They're fab.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
really, i have enough winter clothes, but i'm sick of wearing band tshirts and baggyish jeans to uni.
so i want-
* grey straight-leg/thin bootleg jeans, not skinnies because they'd probably look stupid on my uberskinny legs and normal-to-wideish hips. jeans west (i think) have charcoal bootlegs that looked purdy. on the model...
* a black and white thick-striped, long-sleeved, strategically baggy warm top. pretty damn easy to find at the mo. meh, i dont mind being a trendwhore for a change.
* actually, make that a couple of baggyish warm tops. maybe a blue one?
* new dunlop volleys. i wear my current ones to work and theyre falling apart a little bit because they get wet. so i need clean ones to wear to uni and whatnot. sooo comfy.
* a long, skinny scarf.
* a hangbag type thing. my dusty pink leather one doesnt go with much haha.
* headbands in pretty colours.
* boots of nonspecific colour or height. heeled. cheap. i'll know when i find em.
* some kind of jacket? oh i dont know...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i thought i had plenty of winter clothes until yesterday when i realised i've grown out of half of it since last year. so atm i need a pair of tailored pants (not jeans and preferably dark gray), either some new jeans that fit properly or get the ones i have taken up so i can finally wear them without needing heels, a black jacket, a winter hat, a new scarf and a couple of light long sleeve tops.

HSC
im really over the skinny jeans. they were kinda cute in the beginning but they are overdone now :worried: sorry to all those who love them!
i really want a jumper/sweater rather than a zip up jacket

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
antony and the johnsons i am a bird now t-shirt. no idea where to get them in australia. help me about someone!

HSC
um, check out their website? most music shops only sell like "omg metallica and linkin park lol" band shirts

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
katietheskatie said:
um, check out their website? most music shops only sell like "omg metallica and linkin park lol" band shirts
yeah i dont wanna order from US.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
nein you vant zissssssssss
(why do i fake ze german accent?)

so you can be awesome like the boy from the crowd. with my new hairdo for you you'll be like, almost hot :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
got a black and white striped long sleeve but it's a little out there cos of the white.

I want this cheap but nice looking henley from jay jays long sleeve striped in black and charcoal :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)