Withdraw from a unit (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
I'm thinking about dropping out from a unit, coz i'm in 2nd yr, so can I do it online? Or do I have to go SES and get the form?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
You should be able to do it on Estudent. Do you get the WITHDRAW from Units option in one of the menus?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Yes, Thx.
BTW, I'm going to see the academic advisor in Accg/Fin, either Cary, Esther, Iris, or Jan...Just wondering, who's more experienced? Coz I want to add a language diploma on top of my degree, and I was told to go and see one of them.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I have "seen" Esther, but she just directed me to Gordon Boyce. It was an honours enquiry, so it was better she directed me to the best person to ask.
She (or anyone else) would do the same in your situation I'd say.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
:eek: I wonder who they will direct me to? :p
Oh, another question, Who do i go and ask about the recognition of ACCG251, in order to qualify entry into CA?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
The ICAA website.

They have a file which shows the degree they accredit and the subjects you need to undertake to acheive the accreditation.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Thx, I went to Iris today and asked her. Apparently, she can only tick off my accounting core subjects, and she said 251 is recognised *phew*. Then she send me off to Helen upstairs, but Helen told me that i need to see Bill on Tuesday >.<
O wel, that means I have to go uni earlier next wk.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Withdrawn from MUS305 till at least next year. Just can't get the guitar around :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
From the signs it said 10th, so not too sure :S

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
CrashOveride said:
When do we have to add units by?
I think you can still add until the 31st

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
iambored said:
I think you can still add until the 31st
I think it is hard to add units for semester 1 now. I tried adding a subject and couldnt do so on eStudent. I then contacted the LIC, but he said it was too late (prick). I would have only missed 2 lectures and 1 tutorial if he enrolled me quickly (prick).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
It's probably the lecturers who make rules for their subjects then because technically you should be able to add until census date

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
The last date to Add units was last wk :p
O wel...I better withdraw my unit now :p
BTW, who got their invoice and is deferring, did your invoice say Pay upfront immediately? WTH o_O

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
OH, another question, Im not sure If i did remember correctly that full time students must enrol at least 3subjects per semester? Is that Right???

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
BTW, who got their invoice and is deferring, did your invoice say Pay upfront immediately? WTH o_O
The "Pay Upfront Immediately" option is for those wishing to receive the discount (20%?). If you want to defer, then just disregard that.
Make sure that you have paid the Student Activity Fees though.
Sweet_Lemon said:
OH, another question, Im not sure If i did remember correctly that full time students must enrol at least 3subjects per semester? Is that Right???
I am pretty sure it is something like that or subjects equivalent to 3 subjects with 3cp each. I'd say find out directly from who you are supposed to report this to, ie centrelink, etc.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
wat happen if there's only 2subjects left in the final semester? Have to add an extra subj?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
wat happen if there's only 2subjects left in the final semester? Have to add an extra subj?
then just go part time for the final semester?

if you mean you have done all subjects and credit points for your degree and only have 2 subjects left for the final semester, then go part time for that semester or add another subject

if you mean there are only 2 of your second year subjects left, then do one of the third year subjects or an elective

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)