Witness question (1 Viewer)

ZaraKu

HSC
I was thrown off by it completely, our teacher didn't even study that scene in depth, we studied "Gun Of The Hand" instead..

How did everyone else who did Witness go with this?

xJennax

HSC
I studied 5 other scenes ready to talk about. Then they throw this random one at us!

crestor

HSC
yeah definately did not like it, I just talked about the barn dancing scene which depicts impossible nature of book/rachel relationship, community vs individualism, clash of worlds shown in opening scenes and gun of the hand scene to show how samuel has been changed/corrupted etc bla bla and then related that to how it is shown in the ending eg: rachel stays and book leaves

but yeah when i saw how does closing scene, I was pissed off

HSC
yeah same we did like 5 key scenes in depth, and then they did this to us.. i failed

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
回复: Re: Witness question

Witness was Gai...i was like WTFFFF i havnt even watched the film properly Once...and then there like something about last scene WTF....Meh what i did was talk about my Scenes and relate the ideas to the last scene...saying Book has 2 leave the shithole place cause of the Conflicting culture and some other shit i 4got...i dont give a shit fucked it hard....Meh my Maths and Physic will pull me up i hope ^^

ZaraKu

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Witness question

I didn't even want to do Witness I had already did it in Society & Culture for Amish people... I'd rather do something worth talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)