wolfmother suck wang (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
(and other) bands that suck wang

Wolfmother
... and theyre fucking ugly munters.

The Mars Volta
... "people like us because we wear women's jeans and we make fashionably retarded music" - Cedric Bixler

The Grates
Spazz-wank pop.

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
was reading in an article about how they are sick of everyone pointing out the similarities between them and bands like led zep and calling them rip offs.

but seriously they are nearly as blatant in their ripoffs as jet.

nedzelic

HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i dig em.

why who do you like; backstreet boys?

Adam

HSC
I hate anybody who tries to be retro (Jet etc), the time has passed.

Depreciated.

Edit: And only The Mars Volta can make afro's look cool.

yy

HSC
N/A
i hate their apple tree song (i think it's by them) other than that, i don't mind them.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
For what its worth, The MArs Volta suck double the amount of wang as Wolfmother. Truly retarded music.

ediisjoz

HSC
the lead singer looks like a monkey. and whats the deal with wearing weird tight white pants. NOT COOL. Their hair isnt cool. they are extremely overrated. (agreeing with katietheskatie).

wanton-wonton

HSC
absolution* said:
For what its worth, The MArs Volta suck double the amount of wang as Wolfmother. Truly retarded music.
Yeah, they attempt to create the space-rock atmosphere, but it's just shit music.

iron yuppie

HSC
I come here defending the Wolfmother cause.

Sure they may take more inspiration from led zepplin et al than most led zepplin cover bands, and sure (if we must) they may not be the preetiest pennnies in the cliche.

However, seldom few can deny that they don't deliver what they promise, hard rock, and lots of it. In the end, despite mirrors and whatnot, they sound good and they rawk hard. And fer looks, you're not exactly staring at pics of them whilst listening to their CD, but if you're at a concert and fon't like what you see, wear a friggin blindfold and blindly let the music entrap you.

Oh, and The Mars Volta can be decent, if a little too long winded

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Purp|e said:
haha <3 this thread. :)

if you're gunna make rubbish music, you gotsta be sexy.
of course
like the strokes
i have forgiven them for MANY of their songs
although i still maintain they have some gems
reptilia will always have a place in my heart

but as for wolfmother
psh. is all, is all

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
BLASPHEMY!

wolfmother are one of the few bands that know how to put on a good show

wanton-wonton

HSC
iron yuppie said:
I come here defending the Wolfmother cause.

Sure they may take more inspiration from led zepplin et al than most led zepplin cover bands, and sure (if we must) they may not be the preetiest pennnies in the cliche.

However, seldom few can deny that they don't deliver what they promise, hard rock, and lots of it. In the end, despite mirrors and whatnot, they sound good and they rawk hard. And fer looks, you're not exactly staring at pics of them whilst listening to their CD, but if you're at a concert and fon't like what you see, wear a friggin blindfold and blindly let the music entrap you.

Oh, and The Mars Volta can be decent, if a little too long winded
What you fail to understand, mister, or woman, whatever, is that the era of hard rock has long gone. And it should stay that way.

For example, when a person dies due to old age, they should be left to rest in peace, remembered for what they were worth and not fucking brought back to life 'cause that's just plain wrong. Same with Wolfmother. They attempt to bring back this old shit to be popular while what they should really be doing is creating music for the twenty-first century. Not the fucking 70s and 80s.

EDIT* Only that way, can bands like Led Zeppelin be appreciated.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
its not the fact that they sound like the unholy lovechild of led zepp and deep purple, its the fact that they know how to get a crowd going when many big hype bands fail to do so.

wanton-wonton

HSC
blackfriday said:
its not the fact that they sound like the unholy lovechild of led zepp and deep purple, its the fact that they know how to get a crowd going when many big hype bands fail to do so.
It's not the fact that they know how to get a crowd going when many big hype bands fail to do so, it's the fact that they gotta let go of what has already past. :ninja: :santa: :idea: :headbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)