Wollongong tutor available!!! (1 Viewer)

emmisue

HSC
Hi, I am offering quality tutoring in the Wollongong area for Japanese, English Advanced and Extension 1 and 2, Visual Arts, and Drama Theory.

I scored a UAI of 96.75 in the 2007 HSC, with Band 6 in Art, Drama, Japanese, and E4 in English 1 and 2. My drama costume design was accepted into Onstage 2007, and artwork shortlisted for ArtExpress.

I am currently in my second year of studying BA/BCA with Japanese, Linguistics and Visual Arts majors.

I have been to Japan numerous times, and studied at several schools and universities there. As a result, not only am I familiar with the HSC Japanese syllabus, but I am well acquainted with real, everyday Japanese, especially speaking skills which is often neglected in High School study.

I have had tutoring experience in Japanese and English Linguistics, and am now looking to help YOU achieve your very best!

If you are interested, please give me a call on 0409369184, or email me on ejl989@uow.edu.au

Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Emma

HSC
I am also offering tutoring in Wollongong.

I achieved excellent results in Society & Culture last year, spent an entire on my PIP with my teacher who has been a PIP marker for the last 15 years, I achieved 30/30 for PIP and still have it so I can show you as an example, I edited and examined my friends PIPs and made them the best they could be, I have all the knowledge needed to successfully pass HSC Society and Culture and a text book to go through with you. I also know lots of tricks and tips for getting the most of studying and completing the tests.

If interest email me Private Message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)