Woman dies after car sliced in half (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
I reakon once you have a crash you should have a test before they let you get yoru licence back, no matter ur age or 'experience', rather than just serve out a suspension time. Or perhaps have defensive driving courses more cheaper and included. I heard that some insurers give you a cheaper premium or offer discounts for defence driving courses. I certainly want to do one!

And old people should go and see what happens when a bad accident happens coz they thoguht they rule the road. Like the other day, i was slow to take off on a hill start and this dick, ironically a commadore bogan (funny that!) honked at me and the instructor saw that he was gng to try and overtake when it merged into 2 lanes. So she put the accelartor to the floor and he saw this probably and just overtook us still on a hill, very close to the crest of it, and it was a steep hill. Thank god there was a car coming the other way a bit further away and that he got into the lane in time....freaky stuff how they can put you off like that.
Needless to say, my instructors had a few choice words voiced when we drive...coz they dont learn to respect the fact that your a learner..its not like they cant tell...you've got a big fucking driving school sign stuck to the car and heaps of L plates.....

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
I reakon once you have a crash you should have a test before they let you get yoru licence back, no matter ur age or 'experience', rather than just serve out a suspension time. Or perhaps have defensive driving courses more cheaper and included. I heard that some insurers give you a cheaper premium or offer discounts for defence driving courses. I certainly want to do one!

And old people should go and see what happens when a bad accident happens coz they thoguht they rule the road. Like the other day, i was slow to take off on a hill start and this dick, ironically a commadore bogan (funny that!) honked at me and the instructor saw that he was gng to try and overtake when it merged into 2 lanes. So she put the accelartor to the floor and he saw this probably and just overtook us still on a hill, very close to the crest of it, and it was a steep hill. Thank god there was a car coming the other way a bit further away and that he got into the lane in time....freaky stuff how they can put you off like that.
Needless to say, my instructors had a few choice words voiced when we drive...coz they dont learn to respect the fact that your a learner..its not like they cant tell...you've got a big fucking driving school sign stuck to the car and heaps of L plates.....
shut up please

i dont mind u ben civiletti

walkahz

HSC
Its funny you all keep talking about commodore driving bogans crashing but by the looks of that car it once was an audi (supposedly upmarket and "safe"). Not all bad drivers are "commodore driving bogans" (although any one who drives a VL should be shot)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
nah man most common crashes go in this order

rear ending
t bone
head on with other car
post/tree

and most glance off the post instead of splitting in two
ferraris virtually always split in two because they are designed too so that the engine doesn't crush you (since they are midship engined).

Daft_Punk

Banned
HSC
N/A
most crashes dont involve ferrraris bro
most involve vs commodores and shit lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)