Woman Liberation: Woman in Saudi Arabia kill religious police because she is fed up. (1 Viewer)

BigBoyJames__

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: Woman Liberation: Woman in Saudi Arabia kill religious police because she is fed

the second that I saw a promo of whats on 60 minutes tonight and who they were interviewing, you just fucking wonder how the fuck 60 minutes is not ACA 2.0. That cunt is borderline terrorist, fucking these cunts interview the most extremist cunts amongst us.

BOS Negro

HSC
Re: Woman Liberation: Woman in Saudi Arabia kill religious police because she is fed

60 minutes is the worst of the worst in trash media/cross-promotion

Jazuzi

HSC

the second that I saw a promo of whats on 60 minutes tonight and who they were interviewing, you just fucking wonder how the fuck 60 minutes is not ACA 2.0. That cunt is borderline terrorist, fucking these cunts interview the most extremist cunts amongst us.
hey not all muslims are extremists you know

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

You don't have to be muslim to be a terrorist...

but it helps.

hornydickface

Banned
HSC

every1 watch it and then come here and shit talk!!

hornydickface

Banned
HSC

ahaha @ sponsor link about muslim matrimonial site above my previous post.

age 18 to 80, more like 3 to 7 only!

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC

60 minutes is the worst of the worst in trash media/cross-promotion
LOL fuck you on about? 60 minutes is heaps reliable. It's the only news show I watch. Yeah go fucken Tracy Grimshaw!

BOS Negro

HSC

LOL fuck you on about? 60 minutes is heaps reliable. It's the only news show I watch. Yeah go fucken Tracy Grimshaw!
yo dawg, aint nobody said nuthin about tracy grimball

id fuk dat white bitch any wat day

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC

oh, really? who hosts 60 minutes then? :S

BigBoyJames__

Banned
HSC
N/A

Are there any jew news reporters in Australia/?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

Are there any jew news reporters in Australia/?
yes, a program features a jewish news reporter who, along with his african-american coworker, present various articles about unfortunate events. here is a promotional poster for it:

hornydickface

Banned
HSC

lakemba roos ahahhaha

do you guys see arabs @ uni? fulli sikie too much on the train! im so tired of it!

Jazuzi

HSC

How the fuck does Saudi Arabia have more poverty than Afghanistan, you morans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)