Woman To Wed Amusement Park Ride (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Woman To Wed Amusement Park Ride - Woman marries amusement park ride objectum sexual - Jezebel

Amy Wolfe, one of the subjects of a documentary about objectum sexuals (people who fall in love with objects) we posted on, is set to wed the amusement park ride she's had an on-again-off-again relationship with for 10 years.

To refresh your memory, Amy is a 33-year-old unemployed church organist who, upon first glance, looks like an out-and-proud lesbian, but only has eyes for objects like banisters, the Empire State building, and the Pennsylvania fairground ride 1001 Nacht, which she fell in love with 10 years ago and has finally decided to make a lifelong commitment to.

"I love him as much as women love their husbands and know we'll be together forever," Amy said of the ride that she claims to have a "sexual and mental" connection with. She also said that she will be taking the last name Weber, after its manufacturer.
A picture is worth a thousand words, so:

Wait is this a gh3y marriage because she looks like a m3n?

Garygaz

HSC
She looks like a fucking mental lesbian

cassieagill

HSC
i thought she married the Eiffel tower...meh must have been someone else...nothing surprises me in this world anymore

Imagery

HSC
Man that's the shittest thing I hve heard since Tim Allen.

Amusment park ride is a little too far.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Woah

Bet she (he-she) can open her own pickle jars.

:jaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)