Woman who might have helped kill her husband (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

I saw all the lesbians and feminists etc suppporting some chick who i believe helped kill her husband.

I think she just got released from jail after serving like 10 years.

The womens rights groups support her etc and domestic rights groups etc try and justify her actions because they say she was in an abusive relationship. They have been protesting her innocense i think since she got locked up.

Womans groups always want it their way. If a woman hit a man and the man retaliated and killed her? would they support the guy? I dont think so.

Domestic voilence groups only care about women. There hypocrites and full of shit.

how isnt killing someone domestic voilence? thats the greatest example of voilence their is and they support her?

Dont get me wrong, i support the husband bashing her and i also support her right to kill the guy. But those womens groups only care about the voilence dished out to the woman and always disregard the actions of the woman.

Now the police etc are pushing to hand out avo's etc at the drop of a hat.
I heard the woman is aloud to bash you and if you retaliate you get locked up?
Is this true? I bet it is.

Alot of women who are bashed probably deserve it. What happens in a marriage/relationship should stay in a relationship.

There should be no laws against bashing ur partner, especially where it only results in bruises.

Any woman who dobs in her husband is scum and the government should not be promoting such a sinful act. Dobbing in ur own husband - thats one of the lowest acts their is.

Has anyone seeen a site its about bashing ur wife? its got photos of beaten wives- and sort of promotes it - its fucking hillarious - anyone know it? cos i cant find it anymore - hopefully it hasnt been taken down.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tattoodguy said:
Dont get me wrong, i support the husband bashing her
tattoodguy said:
Alot of women who are bashed probably deserve it. What happens in a marriage/relationship should stay in a relationship.
tattoodguy said:
Has anyone seeen a site its about bashing ur wife? its got photos of beaten wives- and sort of promotes it - its fucking hillarious - anyone know it? cos i cant find it anymore - hopefully it hasnt been taken down.
Okay, you're an idiot.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy, you know you're an attention-seeking clown and i sincerely hope you stay far, far away from legal reform.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Okay, you're an idiot.
True but he sort of does have a point (about the women's groups only looking at the female victims of domestic abuse).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
(about the women's groups only looking at the female victims of domestic abuse).
i think it's to make up for 10,000 years of patriarchy.

besides, how often do men get physically abused?

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
tattoodguy said:

There should be no laws against bashing ur partner, especially where it only results in bruises.

Any woman who dobs in her husband is scum and the government should not be promoting such a sinful act. Dobbing in ur own husband - thats one of the lowest acts their is.

It's comments like these that make me sit back and reflect on what society is coming to.

You are an idiot. Until you've been or seen someone you know, you love and care about in a physically abusive relationship, you will never understand.

Then again, you probably won't understand, ever...because you're just too stupid, narrow minded and pigheaded.

Good day.

tattoodguy

im not an attention seeeker. But some body has to telll the truth.

i recon heaps of women hit men. But none of it is reported becaues men are not traitorous little babies.

But dont u guys seee the hypocrisy? they deplore men for hitting women, but they support women killing their husbands?

and hte laws only focus on women as victims they disregard the fact that women often could start it etc.

There is to much sympathy for women and that willl only result in injustice as alot of innocent men will be put in jail for dishing out a welll deserved bashing.

Women lie about domestic voilence its a fact.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
im not an attention seeeker. But some body has to telll the truth.

i recon heaps of women hit men. But none of it is reported becaues men are not traitorous little babies.
Actually it is more likely to be the social stigma that comes with a male reporting abuse by a female.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Frigid said:
i think it's to make up for 10,000 years of patriarchy.

You could have fooled me, I always thought that you were a member of the hetero-normative patriachy Frigid!

besides, how often do men get physically abused?
Well, one got killed in this case.

Skillo said:
It's comments like these that make me sit back and reflect on what society is coming to.

You are an idiot. Until you've been or seen someone you know, you love and care about in a physically abusive relationship, you will never understand.

Then again, you probably won't understand, ever...because you're just too stupid, narrow minded and pigheaded.

Good day.
The only idiot in this thread is someone who jumps in and calls someone "stupid, narrow minded and pigheaded" without adding anything at all to the discussion.

Now, I think that I should jump in before Phanatical says what needs to be said before me. Women are equally as capable of being as violent, as ignorant and as abusive as men. Just because men on the whole may be tougher physically, it doesn't mean that they hold the upper hand in their relationship. In fact, it's harder for a male in an abusive relationship to seek help (Xayma has already explained why). Examples of abusive women which spring to my mind are a friends psychotic (and I mean, quite literally psychotic, she was institutionalised) mother - she had a penchant for throwing things and my own mother, who liked to threaten to call the police if I carried her out of my room after half an hour of delicious verbal and physical abuse.

Family courts who think that husbands only deserve to see their kids every second weekend (but pay for them all the same) and feminists who love to portray men as abusers really piss me off - and so do the stupid flames which come from self righteous women when threads like this are posted.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
The_highwayman said:
But is that statistic accurate? i mean, how many men admit being bashed etc by their wives? just because we hear more about women being abused doesnt mean that abuse to both genders shouldnt be tackled and dealt with equally
How many men do get bashed by their wives?

In most cases, when a woman physically abuses a man, the man has the physical ability of restraining her, but when it's the other way around, the woman is rather helpless.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Then I guess, dreamerish, that women suffering abuse are just as capable of leaving/going to the police, are they?

It isn't that simple, so don't try and suggest that it is.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
How many men do get bashed by their wives?

In most cases, when a woman physically abuses a man, the man has the physical ability of restraining her, but when it's the other way around, the woman is rather helpless.
what if the guy is weak and the woman is sorta butch...i know it sounds insensitive but it COULD happen? we shouldnt just label the guy as strong even if that is the accepted stereotype.

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
The_highwayman said:
what if the guy is weak and the woman is sorta butch...i know it sounds insensitive but it COULD happen? we shouldnt just label the guy as strong even if that is the accepted stereotype.
You get it as much as Skillo does.

K

katie_tully

Dont get me wrong, i support the husband bashing her and i also support her right to kill the guy
So what's your argument then? You support both sides...so...and?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
The_highwayman said:
That's why I said "in MOST cases" because I knew there's bound to be someone who would bring up the "butch woman and wussy man" scenario.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
So what's your argument then? You support both sides...so...and?
He is arguing that the women's groups shouldn't be so single sided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)