Women find tradies attractive (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
what about my huge brain and stunning good looks and loads of money m8

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'm just gonna become a union boss at the CFMEU. Get loads of money for eating babies.

Freddie09

HSC
Idc, as long as he's making a substantial amount of money for a good living, really.
Meh, tradie or white collar worker, as long as he is a good person, intellectual, funny, blah blah and has a great personality (and stands well against other set criteria) I don't mind.

+ Google image tradie.
Amazing.
Simply amazing.
THAT is why they are attractive... big guns, can't beat em. :p

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
haha, just being another statistic. im in the 55%.
currently dating a tradie, he was a selective school sort (so yes some brainage there..) that preferred the outdoors.
was seeing a whitecollar suit.. spunky sort, but the novelty wears off when theres less in common and the metro-preening gets a little sickening..

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
Yeah, you've really got to start your own business once you get older and get employees and apprentices to slug it out, which is okay, but you're going to be permanently suffering the results of your physical punishment.

yeah_boy

HSC
Those 55% are probably fat bogans.

I don't like tradies... Their fingers are usually disgusting.. and they are urgh

Pace_T

HSC
Today was the first day I ever stepped foot in a tafe and it was full of tradies.They were all swearing and smokng and ugh, how can girls like that?

HSC
Plus anyone who marries a tradie will notice after about 20 years of continous sun exposure/shit food/smokos his appearance is going to be severely prematurely aged.
This.

Tradies look good when they're 20, not so much when they're 50.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Answer me this.

What is an Audio Engineer/Sound Operator/Backstage Technician ("techy/techie") classified as?

Tradie or not?

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
I dont like to say outright that tradies are dumb, cos intelligence is a relatavist term, but dont you think the "australia's hottest tradies" thing is a bit emblematic about how we dont value education in this country.
Tradesman are educated though, I find this pretty insulting, you've obviously never considered the technical skill and knowledge that is involved in a trade.

Many tradesman get pissed off with engineers because they often design stupid shit that doesn't work in reality, and the tradies understand what works better than the engineers do.

AusBluesMan said:
Answer me this.

What is an Audio Engineer/Sound Operator/Backstage Technician ("techy/techie") classified as?

Tradie or not?
Tradesman is manual labour, and involves an apprenticeship.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Tradesman are educated though, I find this pretty insulting, you've obviously never considered the technical skill and knowledge that is involved in a trade.

Many tradesman get pissed off with engineers because they often design stupid shit that doesn't work in reality, and the tradies understand what works better than the engineers do.

Audio Engineering (live work [my field]) is mostly manual labour.

Does not involve apprenticeship, but you an have on-the-job-training.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

Yeah fuck engineers can design some fucking dumb shit. 95% of stuff that gets sent out will be modified on the spot by foremen/team leaders and shit, mostly without consultation, or with consultation (this is wrong you dumb cunt, im changing it, fuck off pindick).

Obviously this has never happened with me because i am not a dumb azn from UTS with no life skills. This is also why i am a better engineer than any of those sydney fags who have never hit a peg into the ground.

williamc

HSC
UTS have a pretty practical engineering program. My cusin is in his penultimate year of Civil/environmental engineering at UTS and he has had to do like 2 blocks of 6 month internships or someshit

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah i know

still

lol

asians

Edit: i can imagine your average uni student would be fucking annoying in an internship too

"i learnt this in a book, this is how you're supposed to do it these days"

will-anal

Banned
HSC
given my capacity to earn a great deal of money when/if i finish uni, i would smash a plumber/builder/electrician x 10,000 because they're usually hot and i dont care if he earns a great deal less than me. hot smash x 10,000.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Today was the first day I ever stepped foot in a tafe and it was full of tradies.They were all swearing and smokng and ugh, how can girls like that?
To be honest I don't know many tradesmen very well, but I will say the few I've had at my house to fix things etc have been a mixed bunch, most of them polite, a few that were clean shaven and actually quite handsome, and some very ill mannered losers who did a terrible job. White collar workers are often similarly a diverse lot in terms of manners/habits - with the deviation that they are often required by their workplace to dress well in the workplace (It doesn't follow that they are not utter slobs at home :) ).
The three tradesmen I know well are incredible businessmen, not at all physically damaged (one is fair bit older) and quite wealthy.

shandon.smith

palmers island. heard of it? didnt think so...
HSC
Just gotta say guys, once we went to the sugar mill for food tech and fuuuuuck there were some hot guys there and all greasy in them uniforms duuuude it was the best perv ever except for the time we went past the nursing home, guys working out there in the sun, all sweaty and REAAAALLY attractive,

ahem. i mean, they're alright i guess... :s

sydchick

HSC
N/A
Tradies are fucking hot.

Most get that working-class without being a bogan thing down to a fine art. Some, like in all jobs, are disgusting losers who wouldn't know which end of a pencil is up. Fucking stupid idiots.

Who cares how much they earn? They are as sexy as hell and without pretension. Well the ones I know anyway.

Fucking hell saw a Reece Plumber today and he was in his early 20s and was joking and smiling and fuck me.

So, yes, I do find tradies attractive. But that's just me. Some girls I know love the emo-goth-scene shit and those type of boys make me want to throw myself off a bridge.

williamc

HSC
Just gotta say guys, once we went to the sugar mill for food tech and fuuuuuck there were some hot guys there and all greasy in them uniforms duuuude it was the best perv ever except for the time we went past the nursing home, guys working out there in the sun, all sweaty and REAAAALLY attractive,

ahem. i mean, they're alright i guess... :s

did you go home and fap?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)