Women have a worse time than men when it comes to relationships (1 Viewer)

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
Think about it, you know we've always seen blokes around that 'punch above their weight', but it's very infrequent that you see a guy going out with a woman well below their overall fitness.

Because for all that women say about modern life, women are still judged almost 90+% on physical appearance. All of the bullshit about SNAG's aside, this is the primary reason a man will engage you in conversation or try to sleep with you. It's because you are attractive to him.

Men consider different things attractive, overall, but cultures tend to have fairly similar things to be considered attractive within that culture. Caucasians, for instance, find breasts and hips to be more attractive than waif-like girls, blacks are much the same, preferring a large posterior to those without substantial endowment in the hips and breasts department. Asians prefer more child-like women, but ones that have elongated faces and the like.

For a woman without these characteristics, finding a mate is quite difficult.

For men, on the other hand, those of us without ripped chiseled bodies, bright blue eyes, gorgeous brown hair and chiseled jaws, finding a woman above our leagues is fairly straightforward, because of how women choose mates.

Physical attractiveness is surely part of it, but humour and personality are also major factors. Followed by wealth and security, because women generally want security.

This is why you see sometimes schlubby overweight dudes with stunners, because they are either pretty damn funny, wealthy or generally a good person to be around.

Sure the women will fool around occasionally with the man who looks like he was carved from marble, but more often than not, a man being able to punch above his weight is fairly easy.

Discuss.
I'd question how easy it is to punch above your weight. You have nearly 100% of guys competing for only 10% of the real hotties, so there is a lot of competition.

Perhaps what you mean is "its easier to be an ugly or plain looking guy than it is to be an ugly or plain looking woman", which I 100% agree with.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i sort of agree, but i find life as an average looking female is a lot more relaxing than those of some of my hotter friends, because instead of slobber and desperation you get simple conversation.

men let their guards down with me more than a perfect ten, because they dont necessarily see me as a possible mate

which is when i usually strike

amirite

HSC
women would have it just the same if they only talked to guys they were physically attracted to. Its the fault of your own nature that makes it seem harder for you.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
i sort of agree, but i find life as an average looking female is a lot more relaxing than those of some of my hotter friends, because instead of slobber and desperation you get simple conversation.

men let their guards down with me more than a perfect ten, because they dont necessarily see me as a possible mate

which is when i usually strike
Good point. I've been on the other side of this phenomenon many times. I'd have to say I'm a more natural, honest, nice guy around more average looking girls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)