women with boobs (2 Viewers)

michael1990

HSC
melimoo said:
i really don't think many boys have any idea about bra sizings...

i like my boobs right now. they were too big before, now they're back to being nice and smaller. thank fuck
LOL

i swear to god, i can usually tell by photos as well. ITS SO STRANGE (the ex girlfriend taught me though)

Well hopefully not too small.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
michael1990 said:
LOL

i swear to god, i can usually tell by photos as well. ITS SO STRANGE (the ex girlfriend taught me though)

that's such fucking bullshit

never quote me again

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
what is all this boob talk? i am so confused. anyway, i have amazing tits, i am so proud of them.

HalcyonSky

HSC
michael1990 said:
LOL

ur a fucking weird cunt, no wonder this chicky you talk about doesn't like you

michael1990

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
ur a fucking weird cunt, no wonder this chicky you talk about doesn't like you
which chicky would that be?
and doesn't like me?

michael1990

HSC
chelsea girl said:
what is all this boob talk? i am so confused. anyway, i have amazing tits, i am so proud of them.
Good, any girl should be proud of the 'assets' they have.

HalcyonSky

HSC
michael1990 said:
which chicky would that be?
and doesn't like me?
the one you're too useless to tell that u like her.
Ever since you made that embarrasing thread you've been trying to build up this facade that you're top shit with the ladies.. it's not convincing anyone, you just sound like a tool.

And zoe, pics of gtfo

michael1990

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
the one you're too useless to tell that u like her.
Ever since you made that embarrasing thread you've been trying to build up this facade that you're top shit with the ladies.. it's not convincing anyone, you just sound like a tool.
No i haven't.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
michael1990 said:
LOL
My ex girlfriend taught me all the cup sizes. Its really weird because now i can actually walk down the street and tell you random peoples bra size.
My boyfriend guessed mine and all my friends bra sizes, he was right but what we were wearing wasn't the right size we found out!

You may not even know what size you like or you are guessing as most girls wear the wrong size. Its a proven fact that most people go years wearing the wrong size, I didn't even realise how wrong I was until a friend who was trained at BnT to fit bras told me I was way off.

I used to wear a 14 B/C, I am actually a 10 D (possibly 8 D if they made them but they dont)! I remember using a measuring tape and following all the instructions but apparently that method is way out and it must be because it makes sense now that if I am a 6-8 in clothes I should be a 14 in bra band size!

My advice, get fitted properly!

michael1990

HSC
melsc said:
My boyfriend guessed mine and all my friends bra sizes, he was right but what we were wearing wasn't the right size we found out!

You may not even know what size you like or you are guessing as most girls wear the wrong size. Its a proven fact that most people go years wearing the wrong size, I didn't even realise how wrong I was until a friend who was trained at BnT to fit bras told me I was way off.

I used to wear a 14 B/C, I am actually a 10 D (possibly 8 D if they made them but they dont)! I remember using a measuring tape and following all the instructions but apparently that method is way out and it must be because it makes sense now that if I am a 6-8 in clothes I should be a 14 in bra band size!

My advice, get fitted properly!
WOW i didn't know that.

Well not really that i care, cause i don't wear bras lol.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I agree too, I used to think I was an 18A but it turned out I was a 20AA. Seriously, I'm so glad I got fitted properly.

shaZ-

HSC
im a 10D n it shits me off cos i see alot of cute bras n they dont come in my size! omgsh.. big titty girls, can u feel my pain? haha :p

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
shaZ- said:
im a 10D n it shits me off cos i see alot of cute bras n they dont come in my size! omgsh.. big titty girls, can u feel my pain? haha :p
what do you mean?
10D is one of the most common bra sizes? and 10D isn't even that big
the problem is not that they "don't come in 10D" but that 10D is always sold out due to it being so common :confused:

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
I went to get fitted today. Turns out I'm a completely different size *hangs head in shame*. I'm going to myer tomorrow to see if they have less fugly things in stock though (than BNT, since it is a fairly small store where I live). Walking into Cotton On Body breaks my heart a little bit because it's all so damned cute but I can only buy the undies.

So anyway moral of the story is go get fitted, the ladies there won't remember you or your boobies too much, I'm sure they see lots and lots every day :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)