womens winter fashion 2006 (1 Viewer)

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
hey girls...wats the latest winter colours and styles this year???
as im going winter clothes shopping soon..i wanna know wats new in styles and colours for winter 2006..

HSC
N/A
Berry shades are IN! :D Especially teamed with rich browns like chocolate. Remember - purple is one of the most flattering colours - there's a shade to suit every complexion.

*is aiming for a 50% berry coloured wardrobe by the end of winter*

frootloop

HSC
I <3 the Winter colours!

I love deep purple, blue (medium and navy blue), chocolate, grey (medium and dark) and of course white and black are staples. I just love the colours!

I should seriously get out there and stock up on stuff because the 'it' colours will change again and I won't be able to find any of my fave colours anymore.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
frootloop said:
I <3 the Winter colours!

I love deep purple, blue (medium and navy blue), chocolate, grey (medium and dark) and of course white and black are staples. I just love the colours!

I should seriously get out there and stock up on stuff because the 'it' colours will change again and I won't be able to find any of my fave colours anymore.
SAME! :D:D Great minds think alike!

Hmm, must say though that I've never got into the whole grey thing yet but have been told that I should... maybe I should take advantage of the moment?

philly17

I LOVE PURPLE i could never ever find it before! I also love the whole striped and spots theme except I would like the stripes more goin down to slim me they are all across!!

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
im kinda over polka dots and never really into stripes ( make me looks fat imo :p)

bcos its so cold lately, im really looking for nice, comfy and warm jumpers & such.. cant find them anywhere!

frootloop

HSC
Not really into polka dots... but I like the stripes thing that is happening. :)

Last edited:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ahhaha...i usually don't follow fashion, i just wear whatever i feel good in, but i have read in cosmo or some mag that blue is in...like it's like a velvety blue tone

frootloop

HSC
sparkl3z said:
ahhaha...i usually don't follow fashion, i just wear whatever i feel good in, but i have read in cosmo or some mag that blue is in...like it's like a velvety blue tone
Electric blue perhaps?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)