Wondering about Three Quick Things (1 Viewer)

Zantico

HSC
Currently doing
Math 2U-Awesome
Math Ex1-Predicted Fail
Chemistry-Fail
Biology-Awesome
Legal Studies-Awesome
SOR 1U-Awesome
Advanced English-mmm..

Just wondering if theres a certain mark that they are allowed to kick you out of a class or only strongly advise you to drop. im currently doing 12 units. though my chemistry was only a 65% average but im almost sure i got near 30% in my end of year exam =(. and im prediciting a failed math extension. what can i do if i they do drop me to 9 units? to make upto 10 for HSC

And Is general English Viable for getting a good UAI? i feel my teacher lies

bubblesss

HSC
wats general english?

and i dont think theyll tell u to drop just because u failed. they only do that if u get low marks in all ur assessments and tests.

ratcher0071

HSC
bubblesss said:
wats general english?

and i dont think theyll tell u to drop just because u failed. they only do that if u get low marks in all ur assessments and tests.
I think he meant Standard. :hammer:

Zantico

HSC
mmmm =( compared to advance though i dont get the difference if u get like 95 in general is that still a band 5?

Pink Oni

HSC
Couldn't you be rejected from the course in year 12 or repeat or something because of an N-award?

SeftonIsAHole

HSC
who are they kick you out of a course? I mean if you're getting 30% you should really consider what subjects that will help you to obtain the strongest uai possible for next year
anyhow, since you math 2u is "awesome", you'll have a strong foundation for 3u so i dont think you should drop maths ext as of yet, persist with it and you'll probably do well in it too.
If you dont like chem then drop it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)