• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Word of Advice for 04's (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
if you are planning to attand uni and you are not sure you'll get the marks to do what you want, try using alternative entry schemes.

A few unis do them and they offer courses on entry other than your uai, which saves the stress of waiting for newspapers. I know Uni of New England has a Schools Recomendation Access Scheme ( i got accepted through this for law/arts) which nearly everyone who applies is accepted. So take advantage of these while you still can

Jats

yeh i was thinking of doing that, for the same course as well......but its just so far away!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh i know for acu like ur principal can write a letter to them on ur behalf and they might count you if you have a lower uai..
theres always colleges and tafes that dont need a uai and if u do something similar and apply for uni u might get credit points?

sepul

HSC
argh, too late for me now! Now I need to rely on my second round prefs to get in as I didn't select any of the courses I currently want to study ( or the place, same course ) due to a HUGE change of circumstance/perspective lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)