Word or Google Docs?? (1 Viewer)

jj_parkour

HSC
Just wondering, do most people use microsoft word (the whole package of onenote, onedrive...) or google docs (as well as the drive and stuff)?

I've been trying to clean up my notes for english and I personally don't like how google docs displays/formats the comments when you do try to add analysis for a single quote on the side. I tried microsoft word and it's so much better, but since I use different computers at home and school, I forget to transfer everything onto onedrive/I don't know how to use onedrive.

Also, thoughts on taking notes on google docs compared to word?

Let me know your thoughts :)

...xD

HSC
In terms of syncing between computers, Docs is definitely easier. Might just be me though

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
thats a benefit though, You don't need some 300tb application installed in ur laptop

hscgirl

HSC
EWW I HATE GOOGLE DOCS idk why but im SOOO passionate about me hatred towards docs - the formatting is so gross and weird and just... sorry but if it was me just go with word it has a much nicer formatting and i personally find there are less technical difficulties on word

jj_parkour

HSC
How do you use Word? Like would you recommend using the OneDrive (i think) or just using an usb to transfer stuff?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)