Work Experience (1 Viewer)

Seabiscuit

HSC
I did mine at the Vet, and it was really fun because the animals were so cute! Except there really wasnt much action happening. And on my evaluation sheet they said i wasnt very excited.. well sorry if i dont jump around in happiness when asked to clean a kitty litter! > : (

Apart from that, it was very fun! :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
And on my evaluation sheet they said i wasnt very excited.. well sorry if i dont jump around in happiness when asked to clean a kitty litter! > : (
lol... they said something along those lines for me too.. it was hard to be a motivated cleaner

capsicum

HSC
I did two weeks of work experience -
1. Nutrition & Dietetics at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital
2. teaching at a primary school
I taught a class of grade 1 students and that was so much fun! the kids kept coming up to me and giving me hugs and telling me they didn't want me to go. some even wrote me letters and made cards! they were so cute!!

I had a few friends who went to the local newspaper place. heaps of people went to hospitals and there was also this girl who worked with channel 7 in the city!

HSC
I did mine at Narwee Veterinary Clinic...11:00am to 3:00pm..very good hours :D

Kuya

Originally posted by capsicum
I did two weeks of work experience -
1. Nutrition & Dietetics at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital
2. teaching at a primary school
I taught a class of grade 1 students and that was so much fun! the kids kept coming up to me and giving me hugs and telling me they didn't want me to go. some even wrote me letters and made cards! they were so cute!!

I had a few friends who went to the local newspaper place. heaps of people went to hospitals and there was also this girl who worked with channel 7 in the city!
channel 7 is in epping/eastwood, i can see the tower from my house.. lol. or is there another one?

Mojo_Jojo

Did mine at a marketing promotions company. All we did was talk about how many people were on Coke in the marketing industry and what sort of perfume were best - not to mention the photocopying!

felafel

Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
I made it through high school without partaking of any Work Experience.
ah that would really really suck

I had work experience at Fox Studios! - multimedia design place . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)