Work experience (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
Hey, I wanna do Med and after like ages of searching I'v finally got my hand on a med work experience program. I was just wondering how exactly this would help me in the future

_rakelt

HSC
Yep^^ My friend was very smart and wanted to do med - and she definitely had the marks + ucat score for it! However.. after she did work experience at a surgery clinic, she was super traumatised going into surgery LMAO so shes doing veterinary science now to become a vet instead

dumNerd

HSC
Yep^^ My friend was very smart and wanted to do med - and she definitely had the marks + ucat score for it! However.. after she did work experience at a surgery clinic, she was super traumatised going into surgery LMAO so shes doing veterinary science now to become a vet instead
oh damnn

c8

HSC
As said before it will give you an idea of studying medicine and practicing medicine, but in terms of application it won't give too much of an advantage aside from giving you something to draw upon in interviews perhaps. Regardless, it will look good on a resume applicable in any field or job etc and show you have good initiative. It could also help you get in touch with a mentor and people in the field that you want to be in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)