Work from home (1 Viewer)

Doctor_Z

Originally posted by freaking_out

yeah, i used to use spedia as well as this other program called "all advantage" i made heaps of money back then, i got around $80 australian a month....but now the rates are too low- its not worth it anymore.
AllAdvantage was awesome!!!!

I made about 200 bucks out of them before they went bankrupt.

Agent Z

HSC
lol you know instead of all these online schemes the most easiest way to get money woul dprobably be just go out and get a job...

or unless of course you know any good fraud scams...if so please feel free to contact me with further details :/

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
How long have you been signed up?
I signed up a month ago, but so far have found it completely useless...?
i've signed up for like 3 years now....back in those days u got 100points($1) everytime u logged in...but now its completely changed! :mad:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
i've signed up for like 3 years now....back in those days u got 100points($1) everytime u logged in...but now its completely changed! :mad:

I've been signed up for a few weeks and have only gotton sent 2 emails for 5 points each...but when I click on the link to claim the points, the window opens with an error message, so I don't even get the points. (hmmm, how convenient!) So...I think it's a bit of a waste of time!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
I've been signed up for a few weeks and have only gotton sent 2 emails for 5 points each...but when I click on the link to claim the points, the window opens with an error message, so I don't even get the points. (hmmm, how convenient!) So...I think it's a bit of a waste of time!
na, thats bcoz u gotta click on that link within a week or something. :s

ND

HSC
yeah, lol, ppl. like us who full on rorted the system- that got them going broke. :D

Hahah yeh i used AA too. You get that program that lets you run as many accounts as you want simultaneously. Takes ages to get the cheque though.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ND
Hahah yeh i used AA too. You get that program that lets you run as many accounts as you want simultaneously. Takes ages to get the cheque though.
LoL, we made the company go broke. ;)

but a friend of mine who used fake sure- did get caught and his account got cancelled and he lost all his earnings. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)