Work place relationships (1 Viewer)

Katebrunner

HSC
Has anyone dated a coworker? What was it like and what problems were there? Also, did you keep it a secret?

User5555555

HSC
Yeah I did. I got her the job too. Yeah most people knew and didn't really care but once it ended, she started giving me a bad reputation. My advice? don't do it.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Has anyone dated a coworker? What was it like and what problems were there? Also, did you keep it a secret?
I've seen it happen a lot of times in my line of work (late nights working in the office), and two of my friends are actually getting married next month!

For me personally, I'm currently dating a colleague. It was hard to keep it secret at first because people love to gossip but eventually you just run with it. It wasn't that easy because both of us have teams below us and people made comments, but once we were open about it and let our bosses know that it wouldn't impact our professionalism, our teams started to work together really well. That being said it does mean work conversations can come into home life but hey, at least we both understand each other's work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)