Work safe image? PLEASE ALL HELP! (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ok ok this is a weird request and i really need help.
ive got an assignment due real soon and i need a picture of something very specific.

has anyone seen the worksafe pictures with people who have had major injuries to their bodies posing for worksafe to deter workplace negligence? i need a picture of one of them for the assignment... REPS ONCE A DAY EVERYDAY to anyone who can find me one of these images

santaslayer

HSC
Wouldn't www.workcover.something have stuff on that?

Have you seen the recent advertisments in the train stations of workplace injuries by the government? They're really good. You got people blinded, amputated and spasticated. Really good.

Anyway, your rep power sux. Save it for someone else. :D

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
santaslayer said:
Wouldn't www.workcover.something Have you seen the recent advertisments in the train stations of workplace injuries by the government? They're really good. You got people blinded, amputated and spasticated. Really good.
yeh thats exactly what im talking about thats where i got the idea from.

malkin86

HSC
That's disgusting man. What are you going to say about them?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If you catch the train to uni, there is one on the platform on the right hand side of the train if you are going towards wollongong. It's of the stations between Scarborough and Nth Wollongong, not sure exactly which station though.

It's this asian dude sitting on this chair, and he is missing both legs and an arm or something I don't remember exactly.

malkin86

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If you catch the train to uni, there is one on the platform on the right hand side of the train if you are going towards wollongong. It's of the stations between Scarborough and Nth Wollongong, not sure exactly which station though.

It's this asian dude sitting on this chair, and he is missing both legs and an arm or something I don't remember exactly.
I think it's Fairy Meadow. The workcover website
http://www.workcover.nsw.gov.au/default.htm is there, but doesn't seem to have what you're looking for.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
thanks all i didnt find it unfortunatly. i used a picture of a lady playing wheelchair tennis instead... havent got the mark back yet though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)