WORK1002 aka Dimitria appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
she so cool. i love her ADD type distractions. "oooh. i forgot"
and her countless posting on blackboard. work1002 takes up the whole space thanks to her. i have to scroll down.
and her crazy fashion sense :)
she's like the coolest cutest woman ever. i want to hug her. possibly give her valium too.

its actually really easy thus far. some repeats of work1001 and is pretty interesting as well.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
I was bored brainless.

It was year 11 business studies all over again.

LOL for the second time running i spent the lecture alternating between reading a book and having psycho spasms / fidgeting.

Stupid girl kept staring at me.

Yes, darling, I was reading a *book*.

Good lord, how archaic of me.

On her "cuteness" I say no, since she looks like my cousin and unlike the french I don't want to do my cousins.
by cute i mean "awwwwww...she's so cute"

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
i guess she could replace my rubber duckie

i heart my rubber duckie.
by rubber duckie do you mean penis?
theres quite a lot of people doing work1002 from here i think
you, matt#1, me, spin_spin, ... sure theres some others. we should all sex in lectures.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
well i sit on the left column of the auditorium about middle row crouched up against the wall.

Identify me by the scowl and book reading / staring at wall.

Am I the only one who wants to carve a brick out of the wall and take it home?

Omg or maybe i could take a few out and make a secret hideout and store all my money in it.

Yeah.
we could do it in shifts. all but 1 of my lectures are in that auditorium. in fact, today i have 3 lectures/4 hours in a row there.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
i have govt 1406, 1202 and work 1002 in EAA.

Maybe we could steal all the bricks! and build a bridge. With blackjack and hookers. On second thought, forget the bridge. and the blackjack.

No seriously people introduce yourselves to me, I promise not to bite more than once.
im the guy in the pants. and the shoes. ok. make sure youre reading a book next time. can you hear her properly from the left side there?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Yeah you sure can.

Ok, ill bring a book with the word fascism on the cover.

I usually also have a paper (the Australian).
what do u look like? and whats ure name

stazi

Nightman
HSC
absolution* said:
*sobs*... us uglies just want some friends stasmo!! :(
i dont want to be friends. i just wish to penetrate all of you uglies.

thumb

34t43
HSC
N/A
Dmitria has none of the allure of Bradon. Not one smidgen.

She's neurotic. Why does everyone show? and those over-sized coats can go and die.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i love this subject. i love my tutor more than i love this subject. i love the fact that the tutor loves me. on that 20% report she wrote "you should have used the online reading" ... 20/20 :D
<3 Joanna

stazi

Nightman
HSC
looks like i'll be having an all nighter tomorrow.
only started the essgay 1 hour ago. Sitting at only 259 words. Not a single source used.
I find sources distracting these days. It seems like I know the topic, so I just write an essay based on own knowledge then look for stuff to back it up. Otherwise it's too tiresome.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
55% done. i have no fucking clue what i'm going to use for the last 45%.
i'm saying good stuff but i've kinda said all that needs to be said.
the essay isnt asking to argue FOR/AGAINST paid maternity leave, it's simply asking WHO should be responsible. That i've said.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Dimitria, in the lecture dropped the following hints on the performance appraisal week for the exams:

- Hint: performance management is more long-term, whilst appraisal is short, periodically. However, one is a component to the other. Management is far more important.
- Hint: Performance management and its links with strategic human resource management

Now, this is where i'm getting confused. Performance management involves managing the way that people perform in the workplace. However, the text only really talks about appraisal.

EDIT: oh wait hold on. i get it. i didnt look at the EAP stuff and rules stuff in the text because i didnt think its relevant to employee management. but when you think about it dimitria probably wants us to say "management looks at all facades of how we can control performance in the workplace. sets of rules and regulations set the framework under which performance occurs. how they are prescribed sets the company culture etc"

dinglewood

HSC
Stanislaw Madawski

stazi said:
Dimitria, in the lecture dropped the following hints on the performance appraisal week for the exams:

- Hint: performance management is more long-term, whilst appraisal is short, periodically. However, one is a component to the other. Management is far more important.
- Hint: Performance management and its links with strategic human resource management

Now, this is where i'm getting confused. Performance management involves managing the way that people perform in the workplace. However, the text only really talks about appraisal.

EDIT: oh wait hold on. i get it. i didnt look at the EAP stuff and rules stuff in the text because i didnt think its relevant to employee management. but when you think about it dimitria probably wants us to say "management looks at all facades of how we can control performance in the workplace. sets of rules and regulations set the framework under which performance occurs. how they are prescribed sets the company culture etc"
= Stazi How are you? Doing well in your courses ....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha who are you dinglewood.
I'm doing relatively well.
i attended her consultation today. she appologised for making silly notes. stupid silly woman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)