Work1003 Major Essay (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Anyone doing this and realising how screwed it is? I'm dying over it...

:|

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i don't believe this....absolutely no one here went through that hell...ugh!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
god was it ugly!!!!! it was "explain and assess the assumptions in the employment relationship that inform the Commonwealth Government's Work Choices legislation." Literally the whole year did not understand the question, we had a session after the lectures just about what the hell the question required us to do. it was crazy stuff.

bustinjustin

HSC
Was that the only question available? is bradon ellem running it this semester? he's tops, a great lecturer to have for first year

stazi

Nightman
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
god was it ugly!!!!! it was "explain and assess the assumptions in the employment relationship that inform the Commonwealth Government's Work Choices legislation." Literally the whole year did not understand the question, we had a session after the lectures just about what the hell the question required us to do. it was crazy stuff.
that seems quite decent. you shouldve asked me for help. i tutor this subject at St John's.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
oh my god seriously?

dammit i will when it comes to studying for exams!

and nope we didn't have any other choices...it was just this question. yeah we do have bradon ellem and sometimes we have marion baird, bradon rocks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)