• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

working at supre (1 Viewer)

~bumchum~

~shake it baybee!~
HSC
hey guys!

is anyone here working at supre?

i got an interview to work at the old gowings store, and im just wondering if previous interviewees could shed some light on what they got asked..what kind of questions are they likely to ask..

and also..wat do u wear? do u wear the typical 'going for an interview' outfit?

thanx heaps!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I just went for one recently last last thursday and got no call back so I guess I was unsuccessful :(

Most people like me just wore dressy clothes but not too dressed up. Most wore skirts and nice tops, nothing too business like, some had jeans on etc

They asked what ur fav shops were, if you were studying, what your fashion style is, why are you passionate about fashion, what your good/bad qualities are, how you would deal with customers in the store etc... Good luck and I hope you have better luck than I did :(

*Minka*

HSC
Did you guys fill in the online application? If so, what did you write? I will admit that I don't really like their clothes, but I will suck it up and work there if it means getting a job and getting out of where I am.

~bumchum~

~shake it baybee!~
HSC
thanx for the help melc!

and minka..i found out abt the new supre opening up, and i figured that they wud need people to work there...and so i went to the website and emailed it. I actually sent it like a week past the date where the applications supposedly closed..so i dun get how i got the call..buh hey..no onez complaining! *grins*

Shkev

HSC
why do pplz think that whoever works at supre are all Glamour girls and are SLuts!!( PLastics from MEan Girls LOL)

my EX worked At Supre And Da first thing that Mates Told me that she is a Slut becasue she worked AT Supre??

was so pissed off LOL

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
THE OLD GOWINGS STORE IS BECOMING A SUPRE?!?!?!?!?! THATS THE MOST FUCKED UP THING IVE EVER HEARD!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I saw a dude working in there the other day. I was like 'LOL FAG.'

vg_woz_here

HSC
lots of the clothes @ supre are skanky..im not a fan of their fashion

the girls are over the top...they practically wear the clothes with the tags still on during their shift..and once they finish they just put them back on the rack ready for customers to buy..ewwww.(they showed this on Today Tonight)..

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You know what, I'd be the first in line usually to rat on Supre and say how skanky it is, but I went into the new city store the other day and there was actually some really nice stuff in there!

Most (theres still some funny little numbers of course) of the clothes seem quite mellow compared to some of Supre's past efforts, and they have some great colours going. Its a lot more like H&M in Europe if anyone knows what Im talking about.

But 5 levels of Supre? They really must be expecting to make the moula!!!

*Minka*

HSC
vg_woz_here said:
lots of the clothes @ supre are skanky..im not a fan of their fashion

the girls are over the top...they practically wear the clothes with the tags still on during their shift..and once they finish they just put them back on the rack ready for customers to buy..ewwww.(they showed this on Today Tonight)..
Would you really want to buy them to wear though? I'd probably do the same if I was working there because I wouldn't want to waste my money on those clothes.

*Minka*

HSC
Well no, I wouldn't say that either because I'd work there for the sake of getting a job, but it doesn't mean I really like the clothes. I'd just try and wear something plain that leaves my boobs and ass covered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)