Working Holidays? (1 Viewer)

MzNiGe

HSC
I'm looking into going on a working holiday overseas next year, for around 4 to 6 months. Nd my careers advisor has given me some info on a group that places defered students in jobs.

Was just wondering if anyone knew of any other good organisations like this?

Or is anyone planning something similar? =]

rozymisty

HSC
Go to STA Travel or one of that chain agent and ask for an Overseas working holiday brochure. Or you could go to the camp cousellers website..depends what you want.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
or you could search for overseas based organisations looking for travellers to work for them for such periods and save yourself a couple grand in payments to the OZ-based organisations while at the same time keeping whatever money you earn while over there?

if not, most universities have their own overseas partners that can do this type of thing for you

elli-may

HSC
There's a group called ACLE that will train you to teach English as a second language in their summer camps throughout Italy. You pay for plane tickets and a week-long orientation course (VERY cheap considering what you get), then they pay for all travel, board and food while you're teaching, while also paying you for your work. I did it for six weeks and earned enough to travel for 6 more without spending any of my own money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)