working in bars/festivals (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
okay.. so i loved working in the bar at the BDO and have now applied to work at the good vibes fest in febuary...

does anyone know of anymore festivals that are coming up??

and...

who currently works in a bar?

illmatic1990

HSC
Hey man can I just ask how you came to work at festivals? I'm really interested in going for something like that. Did you have to have contacts or did you just apply online?

HSC
N/A
yeah, well my sister told me that the Royal Agricultural Society was taking open interest from everyone to work in food and beverage. so i put my resume in. about 2 weeks later i got an email for an invitation to an open call interview for the Big Day Out. so i rocked up there at the open interview, filled out forms, had my rsa on me. they reviewed my forms and said "yup okay we'll put you here. congrats you got a job!" and i was like oh okay :D

so i worked big day out. it was just luck. try looking at the RAS website for jobs. you can usually just apply for them there and then theyll send you an email. the next jobs that are coming up are those for the easter show.

ive done some research around. ive applied for good vibes fest. but doubt ill get a call back, coz i applied for it pretty much a week ago. so they prob count me as too late. but i also applied for future music fest at randwick racecourse. its just a matter of looking around. just look on seek. and google alot.

that reminds me i should google again. i still want to find some more jobs in that event/festival areas. i just have fallen in love with the busy scene :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)