World Idol Aftermath (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
yeah, No Aussie made it.

What's with the ears chick? the one kept touching her ears?

Music people??

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
hahaha im surprised no aussies made it in! (is my memory right?!)

LOL that chick with the wierd WEIRD voice shoulda been on it...
yeah the one with the red shirt and glasses? where dicko cracked up, marcia hit him, but then she cracked up herself? maaaan i felt so sorry for that girl (but i couldn't help laughing either o_O)

like i said before, i just thought kelly looked lost throughout the entire show :p

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
The supposed "top 10 worst auditions" were not all that bad. And they only included a few of the countries in there, so obviously they just whipped that bit up and stuck it in the show for a nice time-filler, along with the horrible performances by Elton John and Posh Spice. :rolleyes:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
yeah the one with the red shirt and glasses? where dicko cracked up, marcia hit him, but then she cracked up herself? maaaan i felt so sorry for that girl (but i couldn't help laughing either o_O)
LOL she was halirious! its was so slack of the judges to laugh in front of her.. and the poor thing, she kept on singing! and then marcia started laughing!!

LOL man, :rofl: best audition ever!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
The supposed "top 10 worst auditions" were not all that bad. And they only included a few of the countries in there, so obviously they just whipped that bit up and stuck it in the show for a nice time-filler, along with the horrible performances by Elton John and Posh Spice. :rolleyes:
i totally agree! especially because the last one was from america and he said "you just might be the worst singer in the world." that;s what told me they just whipped them together without thought

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Haha, the expression on her face was priceless though ;)

juggernaut

HSC
oi like seriously kelly clarkson is prolly the most down to earth singer/famous person u will get

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
i read this thing and the stuff guy was saying...he was soo cut that he didnt do better...he was kinda saying the only reason kurt won was becau8se of what dicko said about the hobbit and cowell saying he was ugly and sympathy vote etc....kinda funny because if he applied this to australian idol. it would mean he won because he was ugly haha

nah, i think kurt was the best easily, he has an amazing voice. Guy simply didn't deserve to win. neither did kelly or will

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Kurt is still ugly!

Kelly can sing and looks good, really good!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
guy talking about the sympathy ugly vote?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"you only got it for your lack of looks" said the troll doll to the hobbit

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
this is the best thing ever:
LOL man she's sOoOO arrogant!
i like her and everythin, she was good. but im glad she didnt win, for THAT reason

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Kurt is still ugly!

Kelly can sing and looks good, really good!
what's that got to do with a singing comp? ok kelly looks good, apparently kurt doesn't, kelly is arrogant, kurt isnt. but in the end it's the voice.
Originally posted by glycerine
this is the best thing ever:
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)