World Order (1 Viewer)

Leosec

HSC
uummz..how come i cant see the WORLD ORDER in the legal studies section in the "resources - humanities - legal studies? the last part of it is onli workplace and my school is doin world order -_-" ... i need some sample essay + notes.. i thought i sew the legal studies resources hav it b4? but how come it doesnt hav it ? :(

can som1 direct me to it or has it been completely deleteled?

or else..can som ppl upload dere notes + essay for me..so i can hav some ideas of wat a examiners want in a world order essay ><

ty

Leosec

HSC
lols..im pretti newb (novice) in this forum..bwahah.but i cant see the search part?

can u search "World order" for me and giv me the link? lols

><

Jaron2005

HSC
Re: where did WORLD ORDER GO?!!?

its there man, we are doing world order right now.

Leosec

HSC
Re: where did WORLD ORDER GO?!!?

Jaron2005 said:
its there man, we are doing world order right now.
lols i duno wats happenin..but ive use IE + firefox ..and both the browsers..show me dat the last part of the legal studies resources..is "WorkPLace"

the legal resources begins wif Law and Society, General, Crime, Consumers, Family, Global Environment, Indigenous Peoples, Shelter, Technological Change, and Workplace ..and dats all the topics dere..

whereas at the top section of legal studies resoucres it says "World Order" along with others..but how come i "cant" see it? i mean..my browser doesnt show it up or somthin? i got 2 comps at home..and tried both..both of the comp shows the same thing?

so can u clarified on ur statment dat dere is world order?
im not tryin to be rude..i jus wanna get to the world order section..

ty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)