World's Best City 2004 (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Asquithian said:
Sydney is a great place to live...however I love to travel. there are many great cities around the world.

A number of asian cities for cosmopolitan atmosphere. New York for being new york. London, Paris, Venice and Rome just to name a few.

I dont see any use in saying somethink like 'sydney is the greatest place on earth i never want to visit anywhere else if you do want to visit other places you are not a proud sydnetsider...and if you criticised sydney 'you should go back to where ya came from' :rolleyes:

Anyways always lives in sydney...in the future id like to live closer to the city.
I wanna live right IN the city. Too bad I need to have a steady income of like $10000000 a year just to afford it. :(

Auto Wah

sydney is alright, it's quiet it's got really nice beaches and everything. But i really think it's a place to live if you're retired and you don't want too much noise. Lack a little complication in sydney

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Auto Wah said:
sydney is alright, it's quiet it's got really nice beaches and everything. But i really think it's a place to live if you're retired and you don't want too much noise. Lack a little complication in sydney
Are you serious? Sydney is a crazy, if you want peace and quiet, head down the coast or into the country.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
But if you're retired and not moving...does it really matter?

Auto Wah

me personally? i like noises, made by cars or whatever. I live at northern beaches, very close to the beach and it's just quiet, everything is so dead, there's no noise from cars or people nothing.

I go to the city often and you know. It is quite beautiful at night but there's just ain't enough lights, nothing exciting it's so dark in the city if you've been to other cities in the world you'll know what i mean. But i lived here most of my life so i'm used to it in a way.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Theeeeeeeese little town blues...aaaaaare melting away...

leathaface

Sydney... it does rule compare to the other cities in Australia...

^
The above was an extremel;y bias opinion by me since I have never been to any other cities in Australia besides Canberra.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
santaslayer said:
I wanna live right IN the city. Too bad I need to have a steady income of like $10000000 a year just to afford it. :(
Or go to UTS and live in student housing ;)

I love the city at night... it just buzzes and glows... I love being near the water, especially at night, the lights bounce off the water it's so cool.... and I love Sydney's beaches because I had only been to the beach a handful of times before moving to Sydney.

olay

HSC
awww yey i love sydney, even after living here all my life :) it's got such a great atmosphere and the people totally rock :D and as ash mentioned, the beaches are sooo good :D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)