• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Worried about ATAR. Need 85+ (1 Viewer)

lmaorut

#yoloFUCKhsc2012ATAR69.70
Looking for someone to live with (female) :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey
I go to Gosford High School (Rank 40th)
My subjects:Ranks
Chemistry: 60/90
Biology: 25/45
Maths: 60/120
Business Studies: 10/26
Advanced Eng: 100/160
Ext 1 Math: 30/60

Want an ATAR of 85+ and worried its too little too late if i improve my marks now. just finished my 2nd round of tests.

cuz good to see ur going to partially selective school but bro im telling u im telling u it depends on ur cohort like if ur cohort smokes pot n gets stoned n shit n doesnt do hsc properly then ur fucked bro. an advantage u have is that chemistry and ext 1 maths scale well and i reckon u should be able to attain an 85+ ATAR. At this point 88.85. But im telling u homie theres still a long way to go n im assumin that ur next tests have more weighting. so by the end of the year remember ranks drastically change.

peace out all my niggas

lmaorut

#yoloFUCKhsc2012ATAR69.70
Looking for someone to live with (female) :)
HSC
Uni Grad
FOR OMED62 LAD
bro what school do u go to and hows ur cohort - thats a very important consideration cuz u must account

ur ranks r good lad but remember dont be a cocky nigga coz ranks fluctuate as you still have many tests left. ur ranks r good but if ur serious on getting a 99.95 atar U MUST IMPROVE UR ENG ADVANCED RANKING. its shit. remember eng advanced is automatically counted in ur best 10 units.

from experience do lots of past papers n make sure u FUCKING READ AND MAKE NOTES BY THE SYLLABUS. SYLLLLABUUSUSSSSSS.
SOME TEXTBOOKS HAVE A LOT OF SHIT THATS REDUDNANT BRO.

peace out to all my niggas

OH N ALSO REMEMBER THAT HSC VERBS R VITAL - UR EXAM TECHNIQUE MUST BE EXEMPLARY - KNOW HOW TO ANSWER A MYRIAD OF QUESTIONS AND FOR ENG ADVANCED MEMORISE THE FUCK OUT OF UR ESSAYS AND CREATIVE, AND ADAPT IT TO THE QUESTIONS GIVEN. OK? AH? UDNERSTAND?

Last edited:

jakeembrey

HSC
Cheers bro. I've done about 50% of the weighting already with some subjects. My main worries are the chem and English, I'll have my exact ranks by next week and will put them up but it's good to hear I can still achieve the 90 ATAR I need.

O

Omed62

FOR OMED62 LAD
bro what school do u go to and hows ur cohort - thats a very important consideration cuz u must account

ur ranks r good lad but remember dont be a cocky nigga coz ranks fluctuate as you still have many tests left. ur ranks r good but if ur serious on getting a 99.95 atar U MUST IMPROVE UR ENG ADVANCED RANKING. its shit. remember eng advanced is automatically counted in ur best 10 units.

from experience do lots of past papers n make sure u FUCKING READ AND MAKE NOTES BY THE SYLLABUS. SYLLLLABUUSUSSSSSS.
SOME TEXTBOOKS HAVE A LOT OF SHIT THATS REDUDNANT BRO.

peace out to all my niggas

OH N ALSO REMEMBER THAT HSC VERBS R VITAL - UR EXAM TECHNIQUE MUST BE EXEMPLARY - KNOW HOW TO ANSWER A MYRIAD OF QUESTIONS AND FOR ENG ADVANCED MEMORISE THE FUCK OUT OF UR ESSAYS AND CREATIVE, AND ADAPT IT TO THE QUESTIONS GIVEN. OK? AH? UDNERSTAND?
whats lol, you understand me, hommie.

thanks to hear that I can still get 99.95, hey lol, textbook info is pretty shit and they don't even explain much of the concepts but I made my own notes, so its I understand my subjects better.

I am a nigga too, you understand me, lol what I am sayyin is HSC is all bullshit...

O

Omed62

whats lol, you understand me, hommie.

thanks to hear that I can still get 99.95, hey lol, textbook info is pretty shit and they don't even explain much of the concepts but I made my own notes, so its I understand my subjects better.

I am a nigga too, you understand me, lol what I am sayyin is HSC is all bullshit...
my cohort is pretty average ( not bad), there is some smart kids and there is some who are fucked up and try in some exams.

Vandal

HSC
Hey guys...

I also finished my half-yearlies and I got the following ranks; ehich I am so worried because I need an atar of above 99 to get to medicine. any advice on how should I improve in each subject and how to obtain 99.95 Atar. Thanks

Chemistry; 5/20
Biology; 3/47
English advanced: 47/58
maths ext 1: 4/7
maths 2u; 3/13
SOR 1u; 2/58

Can I still improve and do I still have a chance to get above 99 Atar and HSc mark of above 95 in each subject.

I am so worried and need some motivation guys on should I get over 99 Atar. any help would be appreciated.
Posting here all day won't increase your ATAR by a single digit. Doing work does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)