Worst Concert You've Been To (1 Viewer)

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I never actually paid for it, but i won a garage session to see The Vines play at Triple M. It was the worst ever.

They played about two or three songs, swore at the crowd - what the hell did we do? - and walked off having a fit. They're little brats. So happy I didn't pay for it.

Then my cousin saw Avril Levigne - and she has about the worst live vocals ever.

So please, share your concert horror stories with me and anyone reading.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahah was that THE vines concert? the one where tripleM swore never to play their music again? :p

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
duckofdoom said:
Then my cousin saw Avril Levigne - and she has about the worst live vocals ever.
This is true.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
any all ages gig. with little whipper snapper fucks coming along.
1. u cant drink. or its in a smalls section
2. they piss me off in the mosh pit
3. there bones are soft when i ram them in the mosh pit :D

HSC
ChrisE said:
kid courageous, they supported some band at penrith and they brought pain to my ears. terrible music. and jet at big day out were pretty appaling.

haha kid courageous are fucking TERRIBLE.
but then again virtually all the pop punk bands that play in penrith are bad.

kaylz

HSC
Aqua when I was 7... in NZ. That mosh pit was crazy. I lost my dad.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Bumblebeez 81 covered for Radiohead in Sydney. It was pathetic...I was disgusted that they were allowed anywhere near Radiohead. They stood on stage, yelled, guitars got thrashed and some stupid bitch ran up and down the stage. I wanted to piss on them.

ChrisE

HSC
the spazzys, again in penrith were so shithouse. they wish they were the ramones. They played 8 songs, 6 of them were either ramones songs, ripping off ramones lyrics or about the ramones and two members wore ramones t shirts. YOU ARENT THE RAMONES. stupid skanks.

icecreamdisco

HSC
i got dragged along to thursday last year, who were truly unpleasant.

recently, the tremors opening for the hot snakes were pretty awful... mainly for the singer, who reminds me of a dad that never got over his brian setzer phase, and started a band for the sole purpose of embarrassing his kids.

Last edited:

Ellie-Bee

HSC
I saw a tiny bit of Kasey Chambers at last years Blues and Roots festival. It hurt me.

HSC
N/A
stockholm syndrome opened for isis this year and they were pretty terrible. luckily isis were excellent

also caught a bit of chicks on speed and i nearly got aids

julian87

HSC
Scribe at Homebake last year was woeful. Also the yeah yeah yeahs at livid 2003.......but it was cool in the same token because karen o played in a wheel chair. She sounded like shit but.

icecreamdisco

HSC
artheterosexual said:
stockholm syndrome opened for isis this year and they were pretty terrible. luckily isis were excellent
yeah, isis were great. i only arrived as soon as they started, though.

HSC
N/A
oh you missed out on whitehorse- they were excellent (kind of like sunn meets gybe!), though i haven't been able to find any of their stuff online.

whereabouts were you? you weren't the dude wearing the motley crue clothes were you?

icecreamdisco

HSC
whitehorse... are they the band with the jap guy from the hard-ons? the dude that works at utopia?

i was somewhere near the back... there were so many teen goths around me. were you wearing a godflesh shirt by any chance?

HSC
N/A
i'm not sure... i think there's a guy from love like... electrocution in the band tho

haha nah i wasn't. i was probably the only one in there wearing white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)