WORST film clip ever made (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
like the ketchup song or whatever...they thought they were s good lookin but there were NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And look, where are they now? Deadbeats.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
That was a TERRIBLE song!!! It goes into the 'Hall of Shame'.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
LMAO, speaking of Nikki Webster, she has a cover of that "Dancing In The Street" by Mick Jagger/David Bowie. That's a SHIT video clip.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I stood next to her at the Meercats section of the zoo. So tempted to punch her in the nose.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
Why didn't you punch her?
yeah why? i would have 'accidenlty' stepped on her toe or spilt my drink on her... lol .. actually no i couldnt bring myself to do that to anyone.. im too nice! *cries*

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Although it's by no means the 'worst ever', the clip for 'What I Go To School For', by those Busted 'punks', really irritates me.

They go from trying to act 'touching' and so-forth, to a pathetic attempt at looking 'tough' at the end. It's just bad...

As for 'worst clip for a song I like', Anyone Can Play Guitar, by Radiohead would be up there. Other than the opening, it's pretty crappy.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
yeah why? i would have 'accidenlty' stepped on her toe or spilt my drink on her... lol .. actually no i couldnt bring myself to do that to anyone.. im too nice! *cries*
Exactly i'm too nice :eek:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I know I should have and i'm regretting it now :(

Letter bomb maybe?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Muahaha, it's time to start planning evil things.

Disclaimer: If anything does actually happen to her, I have nothing to do with it.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Letter bomb maybe?
sounds good..

actually there used to be a guy on my bus, this heaps 'pretty boy' who was in one of her film clips.. it was rather disturbing finding out!!! his name was matt i htink..

yeahyeahyeahs

lol i like the electric six clips...they don't take themselves too seriously so its just funny. i also like sigur ros clips, air clips and Bjork clips most.

but this topic is for worst clips so id hafta say i hate boy band clips back in the days when nsync and backstreet boys would do their lil synchronised dances in front of some neon signs. hate madonna's recent clips for american life and hollywood, its too tryhard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)