Worst inventions (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
be less mean guise.

shit inventions, erm, nintendo wii's graphics, erm, hoodies that are not warm and worn in summer/sunny waether, nasa's pen that can write in space.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Has to be either the floppy disk or the CD.
yeah and crt monitors too.

nah they not worst, they gave rise to the new shits, well if u look at it that way then any prototype/archetype will be shit for good stuff to be made from it.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
yeah and crt monitors too.

nah they not worst, they gave rise to the new shits, well if u look at it that way then any prototype/archetype will be shit for good stuff to be made from it.
The may purpose of a CD is the data it can store, and its data is on the surface which is exposed externally. Its like having an extension cord with no plastic covering, so you get shocked all the time. Once CD's are affected by scrathes, they are worthless especially when watching a movie off them.

Like for example, I love the USB storage drive. I see no faults with them whats so ever, I only have problems with the USB 2.0 interface, which is not directly the USB's problem.

sunny

meh.
HSC
The may purpose of a CD is the data it can store, and its data is on the surface which is exposed externally. Its like having an extension cord with no plastic covering, so you get shocked all the time. Once CD's are affected by scrathes, they are worthless especially when watching a movie off them.
The data layer of a CD is not directly exposed. Its like having a extension cord with a thin, translucent insulation covering it. Its optical, thats the way its going to work (or go back to MDs and type 2 DVD RAM).

Like for example, I love the USB storage drive. I see no faults with them whats so ever, I only have problems with the USB 2.0 interface, which is not directly the USB's problem.
Flash memory a limited read/write life.

Any kind of media going to have some disadvantages, just depends which one you're trying to discriminate.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
The data layer of a CD is not directly exposed. Its like having a extension cord with a thin, translucent insulation covering it. Its optical, thats the way its going to work (or go back to MDs and type 2 DVD RAM).

Flash memory a limited read/write life.

Any kind of media going to have some disadvantages, just depends which one you're trying to discriminate.
Apparently even the military has been using solid state drives around over a decade ago.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Is it just me? Or does anyone else get extremely frustrated when they keep flipping their USB's around till it fits into the bloody port :mad:

Stoogey

HSC
Probably not a bad invention, but i think the idea of it is funny...the solar powered flashlight...think about it :)

rundotop

HSC
N/A
i hate dodgy umbrella's.
esp those that flip inside out when there's a strong wind

Boxes

Banned
HSC
guys, the whole thing about nasa spending like 15 billion dollars making a pen that would work in space is bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)