Worst Person You Ever Liked Or Went Out With (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alby said:
seriously tom, he's not as bad as he may seem on bos
ok in real life he may be awesome
but on bos he is a cheap imitation... now back to msn

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alby said:
yeah, enough ranting from youyou guys are almost as bad as eachother
he can call me a tool any time and send me pm's telling me not to take it all seriously.

but ill still think he is an espo and jumb rip off

bron_the_ambo

HSC
I'm going to tell a story about another unfortunate person from my slut hole of a town. One of my bestest friends was going out with this chick... He was in love with her I swear... He'd liked her for about a year, myabe more. Anyways... They were going out... And he was grounded so he couldn't go to this party but she went. Turns out at this party she got toally smashed, made out with 5 other chicks, another guy, and slept with a 22 year old cowboy. She's 16 by the way. And she blames it all on the alcohol... GRRR!!! STOP BLAMING ALL YOUR MISTAKES ON BEING DRUNK PEOPLE!!!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
**NOTE : This is Yulia, but because BOS is so retarded it won't let me sign out of Josie's profile ><

The WORST guy I dated...well, this isn't the worse, there was one really horrible one and when I look at my relationships I don't even regard him as being a boyfriend anymore because...meh.

But one of the worst ones would have to be my Viet gangster ex...
mostly because despite all the bullshit he's done to me I still find myself wanting him. Basically, he owned me completely, I was "his territory", even thought I'm fairly sure he cheated on me at one stage...slowly and slowly our relationship deteriorated until a gigantic issue faced us that needed a big decision on both our parts...and he fled the country until I had sorted it out on my own. However, he waited to leave the country until we could spend one last angry night together where he ended up injuring me....I don't think he intended to be abusive to the point of hurting me, but he didn't particularly care when he did.
And yeah, to this day we are still arguing quite heatedly...we live in the same apartment complex, it creates a few issues...in fact I got an abusive angry sms from him this morning.
I dunno...I know he's bad for me, he's admitted that he's bad for me and everything we ever did was no good to me in any way...and everything that happened on our last night together kind of messes me up sometimes...
But I still find myself missing him :/ But also, he was incredibly, incredibly hot.

schamoozlers

HSC
worst guy i was ever 'with'... i say with because we werent actually going out...we were together... we met thru a mutual friend, he said all the right things, and we had a great time, he told me he culdnt b with me bcoz in four months time he was moving to america to pursue his career, ofcourse i did not fully believe this but i was stupid, so we continnued to b together.. then a few months later we had a massive fight the night i was having a massive party at my house, i got drunk, something bad happenend that nite.. i told my 'friend' and all he wanted out of the situation was sex.... i broke it off... and found out two weeks later that he had a girlfriend the entire time and now he is more wipt than ever.. and she is a stupid mole..so it worked out pretty good...

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
**NOTE: This is actually Josie....***

I'm going to say the worst relationship, not the worst person- I'm still totally madly in love with this person.. sigh... but at various points it was the worst relationship... we actually got to know each other better when we weren't together... When we first got together we lasted a year.. and then something bad happened, and he coped really badly (and had no friends for a little while consequently), and we didn't talk for months. But then we started talking again, whatever.... at some stage, I got another boyfriend (who is actually the worst person)... and later on the first guy and I got back together for a while, but it couldn't last (or so he said)... I haven't seen him in a couple of months but I miss him so much and I'd go tackle him if I could.. sigh. Worst relationship cause it's screwed me around so much (I haven't had a boyfriend since, haha). Worst person cause I love him still and I can't help and I'm sure it's his fault somehow :p

lei

HSC
bron_the_ambo said:
I am 16 and last holidays I met this guy. We hit it off etc. Just as friends to start with. I found out that he was actually 12 turning 13. I may sound sick and disgusting but he looks and acts alot older than that. He lives a fair way away from me but we decided that we would try and make a long distance relationship work. It didn't. I still liked him heaps... I went and saw him a month later and we went for a drive and we kissed... it was nothing to him but it meant heaps to me cos I'm a girl and all... Now I've decided to let everything go. Screw it I say!! I'm not wasting any more of my time and tears on something so insignificant.
So yeah... the moral to this story.... Don't go for little kids.. no matter how hot they are! :D
I sound so sick... My bad... It's not as bad as it sounds....
How did you go for a drive? Neither of you are old enough to have your license... please tell me you didn't make your parents drive you round for an afternoon lol

bron_the_ambo

HSC
lei said:
How did you go for a drive? Neither of you are old enough to have your license... please tell me you didn't make your parents drive you round for an afternoon lol
lol nuh our friends have their P's... they drove us to an industrial/trade centre park thingy and then he drove me around cos no one ever drives there... sssshhh... don't tell lol.
That was the week my parents were away ;)

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Worst person would have to be this guy called Tim back in Year 9.

He was going out with 2 girls at once, not including me.

Relationship lasted 2 days.

He now physically beats up his girlfriend

...yours?
A shithead who moved away (and WANTED) a long distance relationship. My birthday comes and he calls and starts BLAMING ME for keeping him tied down and that he wishes I wasn't such a fucking pusher and shit. I told him whatever pssht.
Next day comes and he calls and tells me ALL about his new girlfriend.
He can go fuck himself

bron_the_ambo

HSC
Komaticom said:
When someone drives you an industrial location where "no one ever drives", that Lebanese gangrape case from 2 years ago pops to mind.
Yeah thanks for that... He was 12 let me remind you lol... and there was a few of us...

Yarg

HSC
Hmmm. One girl i really liked, had liked her for ages, went overseas... came back, that nigth, we fooled around, the next day we were discussing it...

I freaked out and said "Hey lets stay friends, always friends! yeah yeah! Shake on it!" - I am probably the worst person she had ever liked.

SHAKE ON IT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
being the complete and utter fool I am.....

guy came to our school in yr 10 (I hated his at first, thought he was a complete dickhead...hmmmmm) and eventually we became friends, and i started to like him against my will (unbeknown to me, this feeling was mutual) and eventually we admitted we liked each other, and I thought that we had a chance, the only problem was.... we was gay (or at least confused) "I love you, but I'm gay....." and then we became friends again, then we had a massive arguement in yr 11, and didn't speak to each other for 6 months (but I still liked him...God knows why...) then eventually we apologised for being so stupid, then he admitted that (in some bizarre way) he had come to the conclusion he WASN'T gay (hahah I turned a gay guy straight!) and because I was so much in love, we eventually went out again, and we were the worst couple ever, particularly because my friends hated this guy, and refused to have anything to do with it. I was forced to break up with him after 2.5 months, because I couldn't stand it anymore.

Now, I'm going to turn it into a soap opera.......

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
bump

I wanna hear more stories.

Some of them were quite a good read.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i have decided that the worst guy i ever went out with was a STUPID FUCKHEAD last year who went to joeys, fought with me all the time, was only with me to get some, fell asleep (read: passed out drunk) an hour into my birthday party last year and in general used me.

one gem from him: "haha you have pudge!." five minutes later: "can we like.. fuck now?"

grrrr i was so stupid. there's more, but it's far more embarassing than i'm willing to tell.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i went out with a guy once that fucked my (former) best friend...

in MY BEDROOM...

wait for it...

...AT MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(do i win?)

kimmi06

HSC
Alley Cat, my ex also fucked my (former) best friend...I can relate!!! (unfortunately) We'd been going out for about 9-10 months, and him and my bestie got on really well (which I was stoked about), but turned out they didn't just 'get on', they GOT IT ON. And had been doing so even BEFORE me and my bf got together...I found out when I went to surprise him on his bday and take him out to breakfast. Walked into his house, into his room...and there they were. That was the end of that chapter, lol. A few weeks later he lost his job, and she found out she was pregnant and got kicked out of home. That's karma for ya!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)