Worst Person You Ever Liked Or Went Out With (1 Viewer)

Darkening

HSC
The one im in now, i normally know alot about the girls i date but this one i know nothing about her past and history.... and when i ask she just saids drop it, I really wanna know bcuz i like her, but at the same time i dont.... anyone here had that same problem?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
kimmi06 said:
Alley Cat, my ex also fucked my (former) best friend...I can relate!!! (unfortunately) We'd been going out for about 9-10 months, and him and my bestie got on really well (which I was stoked about), but turned out they didn't just 'get on', they GOT IT ON. And had been doing so even BEFORE me and my bf got together...I found out when I went to surprise him on his bday and take him out to breakfast. Walked into his house, into his room...and there they were. That was the end of that chapter, lol. A few weeks later he lost his job, and she found out she was pregnant and got kicked out of home. That's karma for ya!
So, you're pregnant and destitute, eh?
THAT'LL FUCKING TEACH YA!

Just Click It

HSC
I've liked all decent girls (though I've been single my entire life). Worst, was probably in year 8. Turns out she went out with this scumbag that lives in the gym in year 12. Pity though, she looked like Holly Valance in year 8 to me. Though best crush I've had is a little stupid... it's more like an admiration. Rosie Beaton off JJJ! I've never actually seen her face, but she's SO COOL! Myth Warhurst is pretty chillin too though :D

I'm currently infatuated with a girl in my bmus class. ;) But it won't turn out to be anything :(

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
worst person i ever went out with or liked.....i have heaps! in year 6 this guy i had to sit next to always told me i was hot and beautiful so i had a 'crush' on him. he asked me out, and i said yes, then in the afternoon he told me he was joking i wasnt good enough looking for me and his mates dared him :( that was pretty awful, then we found out he was smoking pot every single day before school when we were in year 6! thats crazy.
i always fell for the bad guys at school, the ones into drugs and shit like that. thank god ive snapped out of that

sja

dingleberry
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
then we found out he was smoking pot every single day before school when we were in year 6! thats crazy.
i always fell for the bad guys at school, the ones into drugs and shit like that. thank god ive snapped out of that
or it's something you mind has allowed you to believe (assuming they're rumours) to prevent the pain from feeling rejected at such a young age

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
sja said:
or it's something you mind has allowed you to believe (assuming they're rumours) to prevent the pain from feeling rejected at such a young age
so what if she was?

you know those situations where the girl who got rejected grows up to be the hottest thing ever, and the guy kicks himself for it?

or vice versa with genders?

love it when that happens.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I liked this guy, Jake, in year 11. He was a drug dealer and a generally pretty bad person. I thought he was 'nice' and 'hot' and I nearly went out with him. Untill my slut of a best friend fucked him behind my back. That dirty mole is now a druggo too, and got kicked out of home, dropped out in year 12 and everyone hates her. I'm glad its not me.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
lindanguyen88 said:
hey all, well the worse guy i went out with, or more like i'm going out with right now has a real temper and blames me for everything even though its not my fault. we argue so often, and i cant breakup with him cuz its like highly impossible, like he wont let me.
looks like you need a breakup and an AVO.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
When I was in year 7, I had a CRAZY crush on a guy in year 10. A few months into my intense like, I walked past him (trying to look attractive, as you do) and heard him turn to his mate and say "She's got big tits, bro".

It was at that point that I realised all men are scum.

zeek

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
heard him turn to his mate and say "She's got big tits, bro".

It was at that point that I realised all men are scum.
WTF IN THE WORLD?!

omfg that's like called a compliment far out....

murphy54

HSC
It was a girl that was a really nice person at first...and turned out to be a bitch like any other

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
WTF IN THE WORLD?!

omfg that's like called a compliment far out....
Uh no, it's really not. It's not something a 12 year old wants to hear. Gross.

My current bf is the sweetest man on Earth, and previous guys I've been interested in/dated have luckily been pretty nice. A guy that liked me is currently in goal for armed robbery, if that counts.

Last edited:

robo-andie

HSC
Worst person I ever liked eh?

Would have had to have been.....
the man who dated the man I hated behind my back. He lied to my face about knowing the guy I hated, he lied about having feelings for me, and he lied because the man I hated told him to.
(the man I liked = B1, the man I hated=B2)
This deception went on for a good 5 months before I found out.
My friends all knew it was happening, but they didn't tell me. Apparently B2 told them not to say anything, and although they all hated B2 they kept the secret, I guess they hated me more.
B1 then felt guilty and tried to make things better with me; he came clean about it all, telling me everything that had gone on, and everything that was said. Yeah... that didn't make me feel much better.

My friends, my enemies and even strangers, worked together to make me hurt.

the hsc sucks

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Worst person would have to be this guy called Tim back in Year 9.

He was going out with 2 girls at once, not including me.

Relationship lasted 2 days.

He now physically beats up his girlfriend

...yours?
mines not as bad as that, but i hate clingy guys. or those who dont kno wat to do on a date. i dont mind taking the reins a bit, just not the whole bridle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)